Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hrithik Roshan needs to write a book on physical fitness

2 posters

Go down

Hrithik Roshan needs to write a book on physical fitness Empty Hrithik Roshan needs to write a book on physical fitness

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:13 pm

http://www.timeswellness.com/index.aspx?page=article&sectid=32&contentid=20120119201201191825407786ad619f

Back to top Go down

Hrithik Roshan needs to write a book on physical fitness Empty Re: Hrithik Roshan needs to write a book on physical fitness

Post by southindian Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Hrithik needs to have a guru like you for political predictions.

You are the best that we on SuCH can afford for 2 cents a day.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Hrithik Roshan needs to write a book on physical fitness Empty Re: Hrithik Roshan needs to write a book on physical fitness

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:23 pm

southindian wrote:Hrithik needs to have a guru like you for political predictions.

Avivek, Merlot has been claiming that you are a certified idiot. Your comments?

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:Hrithik needs to have a guru like you for political predictions.

AVivek (MD) can claim anything he wants.

I claim that you have the best political predictions. Agree?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:39 pm

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Avivek, you are the real Avivek as has also been certified by Merlot. With respect to political predictions, i was--like many other political commentators--partially right about the recent assembly elections. I got it right for Mizoram and Rajasthan, and i got it wrong for Chattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. For Delhi there is a hung assembly which nobody had predicted. The fact that i was not completely right and to hold this against me is indicative of a petty mindset. Btw, are you also a Chaddi?

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Avivek, you are the real Avivek as has also been certified by Merlot. With respect to political predictions, i was--like many other political commentators--partially right about the recent assembly elections. I got it right for Mizoram and Rajasthan, and i got it wrong for Chattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. For Delhi there is a hung assembly which nobody had predicted. The fact that i was not completely right and to hold this against me is indicative of a petty mindset. Btw, are you also a Chaddi?
 lol! 

Don't get upset. 1 out of 5 correct is still fine.

https://such.forumotion.com/t17644-my-prediction-for-upcoming-assembly-elections

Rashmun wrote:Mizoram = Congress (winner)
Delhi = Congress
Madhya Pradesh = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP

There are many kids who get 20 out of 100, like you did.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You cannot use Maulana Gaywala as a witness as he is your gay partner, and hence there is a conflict of interest.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:30 pm

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

lol! 

https://such.forumotion.com/t17644-my-prediction-for-upcoming-assembly-elections

Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP

Avivek, is Mizoram not a part of India according to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You cannot use Maulana Gaywala as a witness as he is your gay partner, and hence there is a conflict of interest.

Merlot denies your claims and in fact Merlot has been claiming that you are a "conquered woman". He says there is some guy Abdallahi (spelling?) who keeps sodomizing you because of which your mind has become curdled. Your comments?

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

lol! 

Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP

Hahaha!

Gotcha

So you are saying you got 2 out of 5 correct? Right? 40% out of 100? Smile

Many kids get 40% test scores, so you are still good.

** You are the best politics predictor a free website can buy.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:04 pm

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:

lol! 

Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP

Hahaha!

Gotcha

good that u increased my score from 20% to 40%. Now consider this: Congress vote share in Chattisgarh was the same as the BJP vote share, so let us take Chattisgarh out of the equation. Further, nobody formed the govt. in Delhi. Everyone thought it would be either a BJP or Cong govt but it is a hung assembly. So we are left with Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, and Rajasthan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

lol! 

Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP

Hahaha!

Gotcha

good that u increased my score from 20% to 40%. Now consider this: Congress vote share in Chattisgarh was the same as the BJP vote share, so let us take Chattisgarh out of the equation. Further, nobody formed the govt. in Delhi. Everyone thought it would be either a BJP or Cong govt but it is a hung assembly. So we are left with Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, and Rajasthan.

On another note, Avivek, since you failed to attempt even a single answer, your score is 0. Many people get 0 in school subjects and feel proud about their achievement, and you seem to be one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down