Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kripamaya is a fake made-up handle...

+2
charvaka
Hellsangel
6 posters

Go down

Kripamaya is a fake made-up handle... Empty Kripamaya is a fake made-up handle...

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Your mission, should you choose to accept - is to find out what Kripamaya's real handle is.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Kripamaya is a fake made-up handle... Empty Re: Kripamaya is a fake made-up handle...

Post by charvaka Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:44 pm

I don't get it. Aren't all our handles fake made-up handles, including Truth Seeker? There have been very few "real" handles, like Cro's first handle and mine.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Kripamaya is a fake made-up handle... Empty Re: Kripamaya is a fake made-up handle...

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:45 pm

charvaka wrote:I don't get it. Aren't all our handles fake made-up handles, including Truth Seeker? There have been very few "real" handles, like Cro's first handle and mine.
Think of the Midnaporeans.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 pm

what's going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 pm

i got it. she was tweeto (sweeto?).

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Are you suggesting Kripamaya has another, more regular handle? Which handle are you talking about?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:52 pm

charvaka wrote:Are you suggesting Kripamaya has another, more regular handle? Which handle are you talking about?
That, my dear Hunt, is your mission (should you choose to accept).
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Your mission, should you choose to accept - is to find out what Kripamaya's real handle is.

Elaborate...for everybody's sake.

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Your mission, should you choose to accept - is to find out what Kripamaya's real handle is.
scratch hellsu what's the matter with u....when i was new in sulekha u were real sweet...and i actually thought u to be a female handle...u were that sweet i say...but for past few weeks u r behaving real cranky..kya hua?
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
charvaka wrote:Are you suggesting Kripamaya has another, more regular handle? Which handle are you talking about?

hellsu is on to something big. damn i'm raising my antennas on this priya. going to watch her every move and cross check with the mangled archives of old ch.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
I have to recuse myself from this investigation... others may be interested in the mission.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Rekz wrote:
scratch hellsu what's the matter with u....when i was new in sulekha u were real sweet...and i actually thought u to be a female handle...u were that sweet i say...but for past few weeks u r behaving real cranky..kya hua?

Hellsu's gender is still a mystery.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Rekz wrote:

Reminds me of an id from Sulekha CH whose gender was still a mystery the last time I was there, before all hell broke loose.

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:53 pm

charvaka wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
I have to recuse myself from this investigation... others may be interested in the mission.

Relax Charvaka, The ID is not fake. You should know better than to listen to a trouble maker, His very name is a give away. How come no one raised an eyebrow with Sambarwada? So I joined as Priya and Sherlock Rekz found out my id. Good for her. Now can we get along? HA, I have nothing to say to you. Silence is golden : bom

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:22 pm

Priya wrote:Relax Charvaka, The ID is not fake. You should know better than to listen to a trouble maker, His very name is a give away. How come no one raised an eyebrow with Sambarwada?
Thanks for the clarification.

Just for the record, it is well within "allowed" behavior on this forum to pretend to be someone else. Neither Sara Boji nor Uppili have confirmed their identities here, though we all have a good sense for who they are here. OTOH, Muchocricket, Moxifloxacin and you have confirmed that you are here in different handles. Members are free to do what they please -- use the same names or different ones, and disclose their previous IDs or not disclose them.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:29 pm

I thought Sambarwada was Sara Boji. Both have posted same posts just like mine. No one discovered him? More over no where in the registration it asks if we have another id on Sulekha.com. BTW is there a way I can change my id as Priya to KripsyPriya? Uppili still comes to SulkCH as himself. Thanks for looking out for frauds. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Yeah, sambarvada = saraboji and marathadi saamiyaar = uppili is what most people believe, although neither of them confirmed it.

You can't change your ID, but you can register a new ID called KripsyPriya if you want that.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:41 pm

What happens to the id as Priya?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:42 pm

OTOH, I will stay as Priya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Priya wrote:OTOH, I will stay as Priya.
And with this C has proved he does not check IP addresses.

Ain't ya glad?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 am

I never paid much attention to Kripamaya until after all the thread-killing and we split from Sulekha. She puts on a great act of being a demented old person well-suited for TH (ToiletHouse) of Sulekha and a perfect complement for its regular shittizens.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:29 am

doofus_maximus wrote:

That is why I call you doofus Doofus. It is more than obvious that HA is a HE. The only reason people ever confused his gender was due to the presence of the word Angel in his name. For our desi minds, angel immediately brings up the female form. If you ignore his name and just read his posts, they are all obviously masculine.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
hellsu is on to something big. damn i'm raising my antennas on this priya. going to watch her every move and cross check with the mangled archives of old ch.

Didn't she imply recently that she might know who HA is? Or, did I read that wrong?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down