Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Holiness...

2 posters

Go down

Your Holiness... Empty Your Holiness...

Post by Hellsangel Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:51 pm

No comment on terrorist activity in your neighborhood?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Your Holiness... Empty Re: Your Holiness...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Hellsangel wrote:No comment on terrorist activity in your neighborhood?

Some from the comments section...

The case is going to be strongly made, (similarly to the Football coach who was found 'not guilty' of enticement of a minor), that the Government enticed and manipulated this suspect into comitting the act that he is accused of. Wait and see how it evolves in court. I do appreciate that he will be found guilty of comitting the act, but the Government's role in this will leave them with egg on their face about the entrapment and enticement of this man based on news reports last night on TV.
Andrew Holland you are funny, guy!!! I read the story, but the guy and his wife live in Eastborough/ Vickridge, their daughter is studying to be a dentist at Stanford, he used to sell Shamrocks, but now he is a Muslim jihadist. Huhhh, Seriously???? sounds apochryphal, Merry Christmas/Halloween??? when will the Xmas album from Millie Vanillie be released, featuring duets with Dinah Shore??? nahhh. huh?
He said he wanted to commit Jihad, but the DA went over the top to say the man had no connections to any religious organizations in the community. Only one religion commits Jihad! Political correctness continues to run a muck in this country call him what he really is, a Muslim Terrorist!......Michael F. Rivero-Are you kidding me??? Are you high??? There is a LOT of garbage going on right here in the US regarding Muslims. Maybe one day you will understand that Muslims want ALL Christians and Americans DEAD!! Period!! Gawd!!....

As long as there is no incident at HYS, I am happy.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down