Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mumbai should calmly and unitedly ask Manmohan to shut the fuck up!

4 posters

Go down

Mumbai should calmly and unitedly ask Manmohan to shut the fuck up! Empty Mumbai should calmly and unitedly ask Manmohan to shut the fuck up!

Post by harharmahadev Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:08 pm

"I appeal to people of Mumbai to remain calm and show a united face," Manmohan Singh said. LINK.

Mumbai should respond calmly and unitedly, "We urge our honorable Prime Minister of India, Dr Manmohan Singh, to kindly shut the fuck up. Please don't give bhaashan, but take action! Take action against known perpetrators and improve national security so that such acts never happen in the first place. But most importantly, take every possible action to bring justice to the victims. Stand up and fight the good fight. People will line up in unity to sacrifice their lives for the good fight. I calmly urge you to not ask us to remain calm while our friends and family are being blown up on sidewalks.

I guess it's easy for you to propound upon the merits of calmness and unity when your personal residence is being protected by a small army. Same goes for all the other honorable government officials along the food chain. However, with all due respect, when the terror of the masses is taken to the classes, life can become a tad difficult. Let us hope it doesn't come to that otherwise we will have to urge you to remain calm and united."

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Mumbai should calmly and unitedly ask Manmohan to shut the fuck up! Empty Re: Mumbai should calmly and unitedly ask Manmohan to shut the fuck up!

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:23 pm

why are you after MMS? he's a nice and kindly old man that's done a lot for india. you probably want a warmonger prez?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Mumbai should calmly and unitedly ask Manmohan to shut the fuck up! Empty Re: Mumbai should calmly and unitedly ask Manmohan to shut the fuck up!

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:56 pm

I think we should simply ignore this incident. Strengthen relations with Pakistan to checkmate the jehadists. Include the muslims in the re4servation to gain their trust and patriotism.

Spend half of the Padmanabhaswamy treasure on the welfare of muslims - as that is what the orginal maarthanda varma would have wished. Muslims will become the best trusted partners of hindus - if the Govt. implemented these ideas.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by soul.peaceful Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:55 am

Agonizing Sad With Tag "Fast growing
nation" They can not install CCTV camera's and Monitor such
incidents...so pity..read a note UK has 1 million CCTV camera to guard
62 million population...I think India should think abt them seriously on
large scale...

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:why are you after MMS? he's a nice and kindly old man that's done a lot for india. you probably want a warmonger prez?

Ya...that nice and kindly ol' geezer has done a lot of destruction for India. Yes, I want a warmonger PM because war is the appropriate response.....not empty statements like, "awww that sucks! let me pat your back!"

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down