Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should I dump this friend?

4 posters

Go down

should I dump this friend? Empty should I dump this friend?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:19 pm

me: You were telling all this private stuff about me to babita all this time. I mean it's fine that you were, she's my friend too. But you knew that I had told her nothing, so why didn't you tell me you were. Do you know how embarrassing it was when babita told me all this last night? I don't know if I can trust you ever again.

friend: What's your problem with babita anyway? Are you jealous of her?

me: hain?

Back to top Go down

should I dump this friend? Empty Re: should I dump this friend?

Post by garam_kuta Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:me: You were telling all this private stuff about me to babita all this time. I mean it's fine that you were, she's my friend too. But you knew that I had told her nothing, so why didn't you tell me you were. Do you know how embarrassing it was when babita told me all this last night? I don't know if I can trust you ever again.

i) does this friend is generally 'loose lips' or selectively only on you -
ii) yeah I know the feel... "hey just because you say nothing, you demand everybody should be like you, eh?'" or "hey you can say things about me; i wouldn't complain and whine like ya!" - kind of reasoning

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:48 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:me: You were telling all this private stuff about me to babita all this time. I mean it's fine that you were, she's my friend too. But you knew that I had told her nothing, so why didn't you tell me you were. Do you know how embarrassing it was when babita told me all this last night? I don't know if I can trust you ever again.

ii) yeah I know the feel... "hey just because you say nothing, you demand everybody should be like you, eh?'" or "hey you can say things about me;  i wouldn't complain and whine like ya!"  - kind of reasoning

yes, this friend is loose lips. Let's call her himani. This was a really private info, that himani knew well not to tell. Also, babita and I had had a couple of fights in last year, but unknown to himani, we had patched up. Himani was relying on the fact that we may never talk closely again. Now, if i know something about someone by other means, I don't tell them so. But babita is different, she asked me about it. Was embarrassing, because at first i tried to deny e'thing. But she knew just too much. She got mad at me that I was denying, so she threw this friend under the bus by giving me the source of her info and told me on my face that i can't lie to her. I had to finally come clean to her. Which is alright, but I hate to be put on spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ii) yeah I know the feel... "hey just because you say nothing, you demand everybody should be like you, eh?'" or "hey you can say things about me;  i wouldn't complain and whine like ya!"  - kind of reasoning

yes, this friend is loose lips. Let's call her himani. This was a really private info, that himani knew well not to tell. Also, babita and I had had a couple of fights in last year, but unknown to himani, we had patched up. Himani was relying on the fact that we may never talk closely again. Now, if i know something about someone by other means, I don't tell them so. But babita is different, she asked me about it. Was embarrassing, because at first i tried to deny e'thing. But she knew just too much. She got mad at me that I was denying, so she threw this friend under the bus by giving me the source of her info and told me on my face that i can't lie to her. I had to finally come clean to her. Which is alright, but I hate to be put on spot.

Ahhhh...I demand that soaps be played out in the open here...

What is this Himani, babita, bemani, friend, etc...

Guess they are all tum ki dosts and not tum ka dosts...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Himani is bad. Babita is worse. I think Himani should dump Babita. Himani's is weakness while Babita's is evil.
You got to be careful with both these females. Don't reveal your secrets to them. The less you interact with them, esp babita, the better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:21 pm

Kinnera wrote:Himani is bad. Babita is worse. I think Himani should dump Babita. Himani's is weakness while Babita's is evil.
You got to be careful with both these females. Don't reveal your secrets to them. The less you interact with them, esp babita, the better.

wrong focus. babita was nowhere in this story as far as i am concerned. it's himani who i was closer to, or so i thought. so the sudden allegation of jealousy came as a surprise. also, my grudge was with himani for breaking my trust, but she tried to push it back on me saying that it's my issue with babita that i am confronting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Reminds me of an article I was reading the other day about 8 types of girlfriends every woman needs. This himani person is like the gossiper. 
But ek myan mein do talwarein n ek group mein do gossipers wala kissa hai tumhara. 
So it's for sure she n you can't be a part if same group. Put her in a different circle maybe?

I'd let it go if I was in your position. I'd prolly tell himani how her actions put me in an awkward position with the other friend n that she shouldn't have done it. Why make it about trust n other heavy things. Unless you must. Since I donno what the secret was, I can only help so much.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:50 pm

seven wrote:Reminds me of an article I was reading the other day about 8 types of girlfriends every woman needs. This himani person is like the gossiper. 
But ek myan mein do talwarein n ek group mein do gossipers wala kissa hai tumhara. 
So it's for sure she n you can't be a part if same group. Put her in a different circle maybe?

I'd let it go if I was in your position. I'd prolly tell himani how her actions put me in an awkward position with the other friend n that she shouldn't have done it. Why make it about trust n other heavy things. Unless you must. Since I donno what the secret was, I can only help so much.

I would let it go. but it's himani's retort that pissed me off. if she thinks of me as petty, she doesn't deserve to be with me. yes/no/maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Himani is bad. Babita is worse. I think Himani should dump Babita. Himani's is weakness while Babita's is evil.

wrong focus. babita was nowhere in this story as far as i am concerned. it's himani who i was closer to, or so i thought. so the sudden allegation of jealousy came as a surprise. also, my grudge was with himani for breaking my trust, but she tried to push it back on me saying that it's my issue with babita that i am confronting her.

hmmm...gotcha! Himani who is close to you betrayed your trust and when cornered tried to shift focus on babita. That hurt you more than what babita did. Himani has a weakness to gossip. All you have to do is not reveal your secrets to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Y not just reply with, "no, I'm not jealous. Just didn't like being on the spot like that".

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

hmmm...gotcha! Himani who is close to you betrayed your trust and when cornered tried to shift focus on babita. That hurt you more than what babita did. Himani has a weakness to gossip. All you have to do is  not reveal your secrets to her.

yes, can't blame babita. she did what she did. himani should have known better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:01 pm

seven wrote:Y not just reply with, "no, I'm not jealous. Just didn't like being on the spot like that".

i did and i also said this is about you and me. don't make it about me and babita. but himani's response made me realize she doesn't believe it. moreover, now that i look back, i suspect that himani said the same to babita too. that tracy is jealous of you. after this confrontation, babita will believe that as well.

I am just gonna walk out of this shyt. *phew*. too much work to clarify things.

thanks for the responses.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Ok

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:38 pm

who has the perkiest tits in this drama? rest is immaterial

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:50 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:who has the perkiest tits in this drama? rest is immaterial

first I need to know who babita and Himani are.... We not-so-smart- men need immediate help in understanding.

Next, who has the perkiest (I ama good boy and not saying the bad words) to help us make an informed, unbiased decision.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:who has the perkiest tits in this drama? rest is immaterial

if i answer, u might accuse me of the same.  Rolling Eyes 

anyways, this is an old high school drama that i recalled now in my heightened state of boredom. himani and i had both bought some stuff we shouldn't have. babita had sorta found out but wasn't sure. himani had confided in her when cornered, but didn't give me a heads up about what's coming my way. on my part, i didn't tell babita stuff himani had done other than what i knew babita already knew. eventually, both dumped me, which is all right i guess. i have fewer friends, but they are rock solid (in terms of trust). End of story. *phew* they are both on my FB now and the two are BFFs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:01 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

if i answer, u might accuse me of the same.  Rolling Eyes 

anyways, this is an old high school drama that i recalled now in my heightened state of boredom. himani and i had both bought some stuff we shouldn't have. babita had sorta found out but wasn't sure. himani had confided in her when cornered, but didn't give me a heads up about what's coming my way. on my part, i didn't tell babita stuff himani had done other than what i knew babita already knew. eventually, both dumped me, which is all right i guess. i have fewer friends, but they are rock solid (in terms of trust). End of story. *phew* they are both on my FB now and the two are BFFs.

Now did I see your nose grow like Pinocchio's?...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down