Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sulekha Founder dines at the famous Nizam's club in Hyderabad with Sulekha bloggers

4 posters

Go down

Sulekha Founder dines at the famous Nizam's club in Hyderabad with Sulekha bloggers Empty Sulekha Founder dines at the famous Nizam's club in Hyderabad with Sulekha bloggers

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:07 pm

http://creative.sulekha.com/mr-satya-prabhakar-calls-on-shri-raghava-reddy-assures-welcome-changes-in-sulekha_606199_blog

Too bad someone like HK or Kris is not around Satya to advice him on what he needs to do to enhance the Sulekha experience.

Back to top Go down

Sulekha Founder dines at the famous Nizam's club in Hyderabad with Sulekha bloggers Empty Re: Sulekha Founder dines at the famous Nizam's club in Hyderabad with Sulekha bloggers

Post by Kris Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:http://creative.sulekha.com/mr-satya-prabhakar-calls-on-shri-raghava-reddy-assures-welcome-changes-in-sulekha_606199_blog

Too bad someone like HK or Kris is not around Satya to advice him on what he needs to do to enhance the Sulekha experience.
>> I just landed up in India yesterday and will be here for a week and need to get a bunch of things done. Maybe I'll shoot him an e mail to see if he is around for lunch or something.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Sulekha Founder dines at the famous Nizam's club in Hyderabad with Sulekha bloggers Empty Re: Sulekha Founder dines at the famous Nizam's club in Hyderabad with Sulekha bloggers

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Kris wrote:
Rashmun wrote:http://creative.sulekha.com/mr-satya-prabhakar-calls-on-shri-raghava-reddy-assures-welcome-changes-in-sulekha_606199_blog

>> I just landed up in India yesterday and will be here for a week and need to get a bunch of things done. Maybe I'll shoot him an e mail to see if he is around for lunch or something.

Good idea. If you meet him please tell him that we want the old Sulekha forums and the old dashboard, basically the old design (of Sangeeta) back. The present Sulekha site has a very poor design layout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Kris wrote:

Oh yeah....may be I will do as well...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:

Oh yeah....may be I will do as well...
>>>Getting from point A to Point B is tiring. I don't know why I forget this every year and am surprised by it each time. On a positive note, the food is awesome and things work if you are friendly with the right people.

P.S. I noticed even my driver has started saying 'no problem' and I don't think he is doing  a mallika sherawat either.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Rashmun

I saw this caption for a picture in that link.

Let there be injustice to none as the source of injustice is “unequal treatment of equals-and equal treatment of unequals”.

>>>> What does he mean by "equal treatment of unequals"?

Does he mean admission not based on 'merit' but some kind of quota?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Rishi wrote:

Rashmun

I saw this caption for a picture in that link.

Let there be injustice to none as the source of injustice is “unequal treatment of equals-and equal treatment of unequals”.

>>>> What does he mean by "equal treatment of unequals"?

Does he mean admission not based on 'merit' but some kind of quota?

The phrase is open to interpretation. My interpretation is: if there is a conflict or clash or any kind of confrontation between a wealthy and powerful individual, and someone from a modest or humble background, then the state (this includes the judiciary) has to ensure that the stronger person is not able to oppress or persecute the weaker person in any way. In that sense the state is on the side of the weaker person. it can apply to Dalits being given greater representation in govt jobs (although these days even OBC's are given reservation making a mockery of the reservation system).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Satya Prabhakar lost some hair, but still looks good, better than how he was 15 yrs ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:29 pm

When did Sulekha turn from a place where people posted decent material using their real names as handles to a place filled with paranoid people spewing venom at each other using the mask of anonymity?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Kinnera wrote:Satya Prabhakar lost some hair, but still looks good, better than how he was 15 yrs ago.

if (X-Y) is constant

then true

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down