Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay for the gundu maamis and thoppai maamas in NE

2 posters

Go down

Yay for the gundu maamis and thoppai maamas in NE Empty Yay for the gundu maamis and thoppai maamas in NE

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:56 pm

A Good Thing About Being Fat Is You're Less Vulnerable to Hypothermia
http://jezebel.com/a-good-thing-about-being-fat-is-youre-less-vulnerable-1493368480
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Yay for the gundu maamis and thoppai maamas in NE Empty Re: Yay for the gundu maamis and thoppai maamas in NE

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Is there any benefit to losing one's hair? why are so many men designed to undergo that? I touched base with someone I was very close to before and I hadn't seen him in a couple of years and I was kinda shocked that he lost so much hair. He was so handsome before. I had planned on asking for a gift of haploid cells, sterilely collected but then I chickened out.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Yay for the gundu maamis and thoppai maamas in NE Empty Re: Yay for the gundu maamis and thoppai maamas in NE

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:57 am

Janice, maybe they can claim it makes them look more distinguished. They can add a goatee to their face to make up for the loss of hair on top.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down