Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jagan and tdp playing games

3 posters

Go down

jagan and tdp playing games Empty jagan and tdp playing games

Post by truthbetold Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Jagan's ysrc is playing games in ap assembly. when ap division bill came up for discussion all of.their mla s create raucus to cause adjournment. why?
a. ysrc may have a deal with congress to prevent a vote.on.ap division bill. without vote the bill would be considered.to have been discussed but not voted down.
b. A more sinister explanation is that Jagan has no base in t area. so a divided state will give him.the best opportunity to win elections. united ap is just a cover for elections.

tdp is also conflicted with both region leaders asking for two different approaches. to cover up their internal problems tdp is also disrupting discussions. Some say tdp has no plan but wait for elections.

Kiran reddy 's proposal of a discussion and voting down of ap division bill is the right approach. but Jagan and tdp once again betry seemandhra people. politics over people. disgusting.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

jagan and tdp playing games Empty Re: jagan and tdp playing games

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:25 pm

"Kiran reddy 's proposal of a discussion and voting down of ap division bill is the right approach."

-> How so, voting by the state legislature has no merit, it's up to the parliament to make a decision, isn't it?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Yes. but to make.a public statement, assembly is the forum. both Jagan and tdp are destroying the opportunity. it will be useful if ever any sc judge wants to.hear the case and provide some relief.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:38 pm

I am surprised that Jagan and CBN are being foolish. By stalling the discussion, they may be antagonizing the voters in AP.

Binding or not, the vote in the assembly will have an impact on the thinking of the president and the opposition parties in parliament.

Voting the bill down, after a thorough discussion, is the right approach.

I wonder what Shankar Rao will do if the bill fails to make it to parliament before the election. Will he still do a bhajan to MT's statue or re-carve the face to look like Sushma Swaraj?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:53 pm

I hope.public opinion forces all seemandhra mlas to participate in discussion and vote against the ap division bil . it is a shame that these politicos cannot show common sense.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:01 pm

truthbetold wrote:I hope.public opinion forces all seemandhra mlas to participate in discussion  and vote against the ap division bil . it is a shame that these politicos cannot show common sense.
My understanding is public doesn't want voting either, as it doesn't serve any purpose.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:13 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:I hope.public opinion forces all seemandhra mlas to participate in discussion  and vote against the ap division bil . it is a shame that these politicos cannot show common sense.
My understanding is public doesn't want voting either, as it doesn't serve any purpose.
cd
i don't buy the public do not want it argument. where is the proof. it makes no sense to block discussion. once a negative vote is recorded it will bw there for ever and it will come back haunt sonic and rahul.forever. it will be helpful in courts. it may not stop division but at least elected representatives expressed their opinion.

another Jagan trick could be to get suspended so that.seemandhra may loss majority. dirty tricks.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:38 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
cd
i don't buy the public do not want it argument. where is the proof. it makes no sense to block discussion. once a negative vote is recorded it will bw there for ever and it will come back haunt sonic and rahul.forever. it will be helpful in courts.  it may not stop division but at least elected representatives expressed their opinion.

another Jagan trick could be to get suspended so that.seemandhra may loss majority. dirty tricks.

In any event voting makes zero sense, as majority of the members belong to Seemandra region. It doesn't accomplish anything nor has any significance.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Cd
you are entitled to your opinion . i just cannot find it logical.
You may put Jagan ahead of andhra . to me Jagan and cbn failed people of andhra by refusing to create joint forums to give expression to peoples anger. i just wish there is a real alternative to these characters.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:18 pm

truthbetold wrote:Cd
you are entitled to your opinion . i just cannot find it logical.
You may put Jagan ahead of andhra . to me Jagan and cbn failed people of andhra by refusing to create joint forums to give expression to peoples anger. i just wish there is a real alternative to these characters.

Huh! may be I'm putting Telanganaites ahead of Andhraites.
(I don't want to piss our admin off Razz)
I thought the discussions will be about divvying up resources etc., not about keeping the state united.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Cd
assembly discussion began. it will be a mess. but that is part of the messy process.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:09 pm

truthbetold wrote:Cd
assembly discussion began. it will be a mess. but that is part of the messy process.

But per TV5, Diggy Raja issued a statement suggesting this is not a referendum, merely a chance to convey their views.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:54 am

Who cares for diggy's views. The assembly opinion will remain in records long after diggy is finished.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down