Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Propagandhi

5 posters

Go down

Propagandhi Empty Propagandhi

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:59 pm

would you agree that, in general, Texans are the warmest, most affectionate people of all the americans you have so far met?

Back to top Go down

Propagandhi Empty Re: Propagandhi

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:00 pm

been told tennessee hospitality is unmatched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:02 pm

texas is full of queers and steers. that said, I must admit that they are polite on the surface.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:would you agree that, in general, Texans are the warmest, most affectionate people of all the americans you have so far met?

>>> Propa is going to take the 5th on this, presumably.

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:04 pm

I heard georgia women have the tightest and juiciest youknowwhat....word is they are called georgia peaches for a reason.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I heard georgia women have the tightest and juiciest youknowwhat....word is they are called georgia peaches for a reason.

Had a friend in India who made this claim about Indian Muslim women. Of course, he did not really have any first-hand experience. But he claimed women of each ethnicity had something special (yes, in this instance, he was using 'muslim' as an ethnic identity) and for mussu women, it was this.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:48 pm

I refuse to believe it..simple logic indicates that it must get musty in there with the heat, all those black burqa layers, the fact that it doesnt get much air etc etc. the other day I left some cut fruit in my car down in the parking garage and the fruit smelt/tasted terrible after 4 hrs. same story with the 'slami peach I reckon.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Thinking about this now, I am reminded of other theories about Muslims that floated around in my social layer of Indian Hindus:

1. Muslims are unhygienic and don't bathe daily. They just get up in the morning, spray on some perfume and go to school / work.

2. Muslims are extremely unhygienic in the mosque. Before entering the mosque, they use a small tank as a giant communal bath tub for washing their feet, hands, face, mouth. Essentially, they all get into the same tank and wash-up in it and spit in it, etc.

3. Muslims do everything ulta. If everybody writes from left to right, they write from right to left. If everybody keeps a moustache and shaves their beard, they shave their moustache and keep a beard.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Georgians are too. Most of the time, one is addressed as 'sweety', 'sweet heart', 'darling', 'honey' etc by both men and women. This was a cultural shock for me when I moved here initially.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:00 pm

kinnera wrote:Georgians are too. Most of the time, one is addressed as 'sweety', 'sweet heart', 'darling', 'honey' etc by both men and women. This was a cultural shock for me when I moved here initially.

Maybe you just are - all of the above, Kinnamma! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:00 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Thinking about this now, I am reminded of other theories about Muslims that floated around in my social layer of Indian Hindus:

1. Muslims are unhygienic and don't bathe daily. They just get up in the morning, spray on some perfume and go to school / work.

2. Muslims are extremely unhygienic in the mosque. Before entering the mosque, they use a small tank as a giant communal bath tub for washing their feet, hands, face, mouth. Essentially, they all get into the same tank and wash-up in it and spit in it, etc.

3. Muslims do everything ulta. If everybody writes from left to right, they write from right to left. If everybody keeps a moustache and shaves their beard, they shave their moustache and keep a beard.

4. Muslims prefer bananas when others like peaches ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
kinnera wrote:Georgians are too. Most of the time, one is addressed as 'sweety', 'sweet heart', 'darling', 'honey' etc by both men and women. This was a cultural shock for me when I moved here initially.

Not just me, others are addressed the same too. So, can't say I'm all of the above Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:09 pm

kinnera wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

Not just me, others are addressed the same too. So, can't say I'm all of the above Smile.

You're soooo modest, na?! :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

rendeer

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

LOL! Bloody mbe! Didn't notice your posts much on Sulekha. I thought you were a serious, even-minded family man kind of guy. Were you always flirtatious and argumentative like you are on this forum or is it the effect of the new name?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:Thinking about this now, I am reminded of other theories about Muslims that floated around in my social layer of Indian Hindus:

4. Muslims prefer bananas when others like peaches ?

LOL! That too, but heard about that after coming outside the family circle... from friends in college. Damn, I just realized that until I went to college, I didn't even know that homosexuality existed, didn't know what it was!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:23 pm

kinnera wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

You are rite. I was in ATL just last week, and I was called Sweety....surprise that people still call me that....but then they call all oldies that as well.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

LOL! Bloody mbe! Didn't notice your posts much on Sulekha. I thought you were a serious, even-minded family man kind of guy. Were you always flirtatious and argumentative like you are on this forum or is it the effect of the new name?

Who was he on Sulekha?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

You are rite. I was in ATL just last week, and I was called Sweety....surprise that people still call me that....but then they call all oldies that as well.

There's no differentiation of age and gender. They say that to everyone. Don't feel so conscious abt your age Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:26 pm

kinnera wrote:
Who was he on Sulekha?

I will let him answer the question. May be he wants to flirt with you some more before he reveals himself... no pun intended!

Hint: I already answered your question in my previous post.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:33 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Who was he on Sulekha?

I will let him answer the question. May be he wants to flirt with you some more before he reveals himself... no pun intended!

Was that flirting? He was just sweet! How does one differentiate between being sweet and flirting?

mbe? Who is that? *breaking muh head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:36 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

Dude, you'd have to go all the way back to 2002 to read my posts on Sulekha...to get a handle on my only handle - mbe :-)

And, officer - I plead the fif

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:39 pm

kinnera wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Who was he on Sulekha?

Was that flirting? He was just sweet! How does one differentiate between being sweet and flirting?

mbe? Who is that? *breaking muh head*

I WAS being nice to you! SP dude is just being a pot-stirrer that he is...

MBE = mickeybrowneyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
I WAS being nice to you! SP dude is just being a pot-stirrer that he is...

MBE = mickeybrowneyes

Thank goodness! All men aren't like that, right. We women don't read inner meaning into what we say or what other men say. But it seemed like men do (got it from the conversations here). Even teh most innocous statements could be viewed from the sexual or romantic angle by men. That's the scary part in real life, if that's a common trend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:14 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:I refuse to believe it..simple logic indicates that it must get musty in there with the heat, all those black burqa layers, the fact that it doesnt get much air etc etc. the other day I left some cut fruit in my car down in the parking garage and the fruit smelt/tasted terrible after 4 hrs. same story with the 'slami peach I reckon.

LOL!

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down