Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite 47%

3 posters

Go down

Elite 47% Empty Elite 47%

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:26 am

Unlike genuine 47%, they happily collect dole yet blame the system.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2014/01/10/how-did-rand-pauls-son-end-up-on-medicaid/?hpid=z4

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Elite 47% Empty Re: Elite 47%

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:32 am

More twisting of the facts to suit your narrative, Comrade CD? He was trying to prove that the system was a mess. You make it sound like he was exposed abusing Medicaid.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:36 am

Hellsangel wrote:More twisting of the facts to suit your narrative, Comrade  CD? He was trying to prove that the system was a mess. You make it sound like he was exposed abusing Medicaid.

Glad you've finally spoken about real intentions of a senator from your favorite party, I really appreciate that.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:40 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:More twisting of the facts to suit your narrative, Comrade  CD? He was trying to prove that the system was a mess. You make it sound like he was exposed abusing Medicaid.

Glad you've finally spoken about real intentions of a senator from your favorite party, I really appreciate that.

Not at all, Comrade CD. I was talking about your usual twisting of the facts to suit your narrative. I didn't realize that your reading comprehension problems didn't just manifest themselves as misplaced exclamation marks.

PS: Even your Das Manifest aka WaPo says that they haven't come to a conclusion yet, but as usual the more extreme Comrades love to shoot from the hip.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:02 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Not at all, Comrade CD. I was talking about your usual twisting of the facts to suit your narrative. I didn't realize that your reading comprehension problems didn't just manifest themselves as misplaced exclamation marks.

PS: Even your Das Manifest aka WaPo says that they haven't come to a conclusion yet, but as usual the more extreme Comrades love to shoot from the hip.

Don't get all twisted up, take it easy now.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:06 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Sorry, Comrade CD. I am not twisted up. What is twisted up is your narrative.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:09 am

A tangential question.
has Jeff bezos taken over wapo ? is he making any changes?
is he a comrade capitalist like warren buffet and bill gates?
what is wrong with these billionaires ?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:11 am

truthbetold wrote:A tangential question.
has Jeff bezos taken over wapo ?  is he making any changes?
is he a comrade capitalist like warren buffet and bill gates?
what is wrong with these billionaires ?

Don't forget George Soros.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:29 am

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

You may need to reread the article; it appears Bill Paul said to himself, to heck with this cheap bastard who doesn't want to pay for my tuition nor healthcare, I'm on my own and probably signed up as an orphan which made him eligible for dole Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:33 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

You may need to reread the article; it appears Bill Paul said to himself, to heck with this cheap bastard who doesn't want to pay for my tuition nor healthcare, I'm on my own and probably signed up as an orphan which made him eligible for dole Razz

More of your wishful thinking, Comrade CD?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down