Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men be crajee

2 posters

Go down

Men be crajee Empty Men be crajee

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:48 pm

So, XH was in the kitchen. Told him to get me an icecream cone from the freezer. You know those drumsticks cones? Ya. He took out one but decided to throw it from the kitchen itself. A good 25-30 feet away. (He does this often).

Anyway, so he warns me and throws it. I raise my hand to catch as per my habit. Usually he is a good thrower, and hence I am a good catcher. But this one was way too high for me. It bounced off my hand, hurting my finger, and went back behind the couch. WTH.

Told son to pick it up. He picked it up, checked it's not broken and proceeds to give it to me. XH is not done here though. He decides to throw it again. Son is looking at both of us, but proceeds to give it to him anyway. This time XH throws it low. Too low. Falls at the edge of the couch and on the floor. My hand got nowhere near it. WTHx2.

Son picks it up again. Good time to either chuck it or open it, one would think. But no again. XH is now even more determined to do it right. I say I won't eat it if it's broken. XH assures it's not broken and proceeds with throw #3. It lands on my hand this time and bounces off on the couch. I grab it with no intention of giving it back this time. He is fine though. Was not a perfect catch but he is happy at the perfect throw. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Men be crajee Empty Re: Men be crajee

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:So, XH was in the kitchen. Told him to get me an icecream cone from the freezer. You know those drumsticks cones? Ya. He took out one but decided to throw it from the kitchen itself. A good 25-30 feet away. (He does this often).

Anyway, so he warns me and throws it. I raise my hand to catch as per my habit. Usually he is a good thrower, and hence I am a good catcher. But this one was way too high for me. It bounced off my hand, hurting my finger, and went back behind the couch. WTH.

Told son to pick it up. He picked it up, checked it's not broken and proceeds to give it to me. XH is not done here though. He decides to throw it again. Son is looking at both of us, but proceeds to give it to him anyway. This time XH throws it low. Too low. Falls at the edge of the couch and on the floor. My hand got nowhere near it. WTHx2.

Son picks it up again. Good time to either chuck it or open it, one would think. But no again. XH is now even more determined to do it right. I say I won't eat it if it's broken. XH assures it's not broken and proceeds with throw #3. It lands on my hand this time and bounces off on the couch. I grab it with no intention of giving it back this time. He is fine though. Was not a perfect catch but he is happy at the perfect throw. Rolling Eyes

where do you catch it, in the hair or face? *this user wonders idly*

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:So, XH was in the kitchen. Told him to get me an icecream cone from the freezer. You know those drumsticks cones? Ya. He took out one but decided to throw it from the kitchen itself. A good 25-30 feet away. (He does this often).

Talking of face, heard this today.

Question: What's the difference between a chick pea and a garbanzo bean?
Answer: Nobody pays to have a garbanzo bean on their face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:57 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Talking of face, heard this today.

Question: What's the difference between a chick pea and a garbanzo bean?
Answer: Nobody pays to have a garbanzo bean on their face.

>>>Ok, I don't want to speculate.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down