Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any bleeding hearts here for Syria?

4 posters

Go down

Any bleeding hearts here for Syria? Empty Any bleeding hearts here for Syria?

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:23 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-25741225
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Any bleeding hearts here for Syria? Empty Re: Any bleeding hearts here for Syria?

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:12 pm

Let's nuke them suckers to put out of their misery.

Seriously though until the US/CIA stops meddling with internal issues (i.e. feeding rebels) of other countries these issues will not cease. CIA, as an organization  got to be one of the worst human rights violator, if not the worst.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Any bleeding hearts here for Syria? Empty Re: Any bleeding hearts here for Syria?

Post by nevada Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:19 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Let's nuke them suckers to put out of their misery.

Seriously though until the US/CIA stops meddling with internal issues (i.e. feeding rebels) of other countries these will not issue. CIA, as an organization  got to be one of the worst human rights violator, if not the worst.

I don't think so. Maybe on a par with Indian police  who specialize in "encounters", "3rd degree torture", falsification of cases, arm twisting etc.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:30 pm

nevada wrote:

Seriously though until the US/CIA stops meddling with internal issues (i.e. feeding rebels) of other countries these will not issue. CIA, as an organization  got to be one of the worst human rights violator, if not the worst.

I don't think so. Maybe on a par with Indian police  who specialize in "encounters", "3rd degree torture", falsification of cases, arm twisting etc.

Not really, when you account for the human misery inflicted upon the large numbers of people all over the world, by direct or indirect actions of this wonderful organization. For crying out loud, they're indirectly responsible for current state of J&K.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:06 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
nevada wrote:

Not really, when you account for the human misery inflicted upon the large numbers of people all over the world, by direct or indirect actions of this wonderful organization. For crying out loud, they're indirectly responsible for current state of J&K.

How can you say this about "your" government's intelligence agency?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
nevada wrote:

the mukhabarat is a fine organization known for social work. CD approves of their work

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:06 am

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Someone sane wants to make the right decision by taking away dangerous toys from this reckless organization but we are stuck with this stupid congress

Congress has moved to block President Obama’s plan to shift control of the U.S. drone campaign from the CIA to the Defense Department, inserting a secret provision in the massive government spending bill introduced this week that would preserve the spy agency’s role in lethal counterterrorism operations, U.S. officials said.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:10 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Someone sane wants to make the right decision by taking away dangerous toys from this reckless organization but we are stuck with this stupid congress

Congress has moved to block President Obama’s plan to shift control of the U.S. drone campaign from the CIA to the Defense Department, inserting a secret provision in the massive government spending bill introduced this week that would preserve the spy agency’s role in lethal counterterrorism operations, U.S. officials said.

Wasn't Senator Diane Feinstein supposed to be a bleeding heart?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down