Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first rehearsal

4 posters

Go down

first rehearsal  Empty first rehearsal

Post by Impedimenta Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:25 pm

...for show no 1. My teacher changed all the items from the originally planned list. guess what? 4 hours of dancing everyday. excruciating, at the same time, never felt this young and alive.

wish me luck please  Very Happy

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

first rehearsal  Empty Re: first rehearsal

Post by Kris Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Impedimenta wrote:...for show no 1. My teacher changed all the items from the originally planned list. guess what? 4 hours of dancing everyday. excruciating, at the same time, never felt this young and alive.

wish me luck please  Very Happy

>>>Good luck, Impy. Change is good. And to think I could have stayed back in India a couple of more weeks and seen Mylapore's first hip hop concert Smile/ Never mind there is always next time.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:13 pm

ha ha @ hip hop:-) maybe one day, that is if one wants to watch an almost 40 year old dance the hip hop.

but for now, my dance is purely classical, agmark brand:-) my teacher also changed my costume to a more "modern" version and that sir, surprised the hell outta me! for an item, i am actually not wearing any "traditional kemp" jewellery. instead, she picked out this "shiffon/georgette" like costume with very "earthy" jewellery.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:26 pm

Good luck! May the force be with you!

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:13 pm

Impedimenta wrote:ha ha @ hip hop:-) maybe one day, that is if one wants to watch an almost 40 year old dance the hip hop.

but for now, my dance is purely classical, agmark brand:-) my teacher also changed my costume to a more "modern" version and that sir, surprised the hell outta me! for an item, i am actually not wearing any "traditional kemp" jewellery. instead, she picked out this "shiffon/georgette" like costume with very "earthy" jewellery.
>>>carefully with the "earthy" stuff. We will not have a fellow SUCH er besmirched in any fashion.Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:56 am

Impedimenta wrote:ha ha @ hip hop:-) maybe one day, that is if one wants to watch an almost 40 year old dance the hip hop.

Does your teacher not like chiffon?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum