Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salman Khurshid is correct

Go down

Salman Khurshid is correct Empty Salman Khurshid is correct

Post by Rishi Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:08 pm

The minister has, however, denied the allegation saying, "I strongly deny that me or any of my supporters had any role in the violence that happened there. I do not know if court has directed filing a case against me." On Saturday, Bharti tweeted, "Will do an expose in sometime on sex racketeering in Khirki extension."

The Ministry of External Affairs has condemned the incident saying that the complaints filed will be probed. External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid said the incident was unacceptable. "I think it's shocking, completely unconstitutional, unacceptable. I am worried about attitude here which just because you see someone different from you put label of worst kind of social evil on them. It's completely unacceptable. What face will we show to the world that in India we have people with such narrow, such ridiculous way of treating foreigners."

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/unfazed-by-security-threat-arvind-kejriwal-to-hold-dharna-against-delhi-police-today/446516-3-244.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down