Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo EPT(aka ashaNirasha), ready for your images tutorial?

3 posters

Go down

Yo EPT(aka ashaNirasha), ready for your images tutorial? Empty Yo EPT(aka ashaNirasha), ready for your images tutorial?

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Asha = -
Nirasha = +

or is it the other way around?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Yo EPT(aka ashaNirasha), ready for your images tutorial? Empty Re: Yo EPT(aka ashaNirasha), ready for your images tutorial?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 pm

at this age, that's correct for me.

Back to top Go down

Yo EPT(aka ashaNirasha), ready for your images tutorial? Empty Re: Yo EPT(aka ashaNirasha), ready for your images tutorial?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:41 pm

i don't understand roughly 50% of the posts on this board these days; and that's a good thing for me IMO.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:44 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i don't understand roughly 50% of the posts on this board these days; and that's a good thing for me IMO.
Yes. We really should stop speaking in tongues.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:46 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i don't understand roughly 50% of the posts on this board these days; and that's a good thing for me IMO.

k there was a joke earlier that ashanirasha sounds like a birthcontrol pill name or EPT test. Hence the post...

I am guessing in this post HA meant:

Asha = hope = negative test.
Nirasha = disappointment = positive test.

I said for me that's the case in this age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:48 pm

oh and the joke was more so coz her name earlier was moxifloxacin.. name of an antibiotic.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Thanks Tracy. There was no way I could have got this one without the explanation.

Hope the tutorial itself doesn't need any decoding.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Ok. Next to the code (<>) button above the quick reply box are two buttons.
One is to post your own pictures. The other is to embed a picture from elsewhere on the web. See them?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Yeah, I see them. Posting an image from elsewhere on the web is probably easy, just embed the code like a you tube link, I guess.

If you want to post your own pictures, do you have to use an image hosting service or something?

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Yes. And this site comes with one.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Oh ok. Didn't realize that.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:12 pm

And that concludes the tutorial.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks, but do you have to register at servimg.com?

After I clicked the 'host an image' button and uploaded an image, I hit the send button and it just disappeared. Nothing happened.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:13 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:Thanks, but do you have to register at servimg.com?

After I clicked the 'host an image' button and uploaded an image, I hit the send button and it just disappeared. Nothing happened.
Yes, you have to register. I use the same id/password as here and it remembers it. Also once you hoost it, it gives you a URL that you can copy as a link in the regular image button.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:15 pm

oh... that's a killer for me.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:19 pm

i didn't register anywheer. All I do is.. use host image... and when the url is generated, use that in the insert image from url option.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:19 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:oh... that's a killer for me.
How so?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:i didn't register anywheer. All I do is.. use host image... and when the url is generated, use that in the insert image from url option.
You must have registered and set the option to log you in automatically.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:i didn't register anywheer. All I do is.. use host image... and when the url is generated, use that in the insert image from url option.
You must have registered and set the option to log you in automatically.

Don't remember that part at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Go ahead. Log in at https://servimg.com/images.php

Using the same ID and password as here and you will see any images you uploaded.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Go ahead. Log in at https://servimg.com/images.php

Using the same ID and password as here and you will see any images you uploaded.

hmm you are right. I am having many short term memory loss episodes lately. Wonder how to reverse all that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:oh... that's a killer for me.
How so?

Just laziness. I can't bring myself to register at another website, and care to remember those ID's and passwords.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:38 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:
Just laziness. I can't bring myself to register at another website, and care to remember those ID's and passwords.
That is why use the same one as here and that site collaborates with this for hosting images.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down