Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slick willy d'souza

+5
confuzzled dude
Hellsangel
MaxEntropy_Man
Propagandhi711
Petrichor
9 posters

Go down

slick willy d'souza Empty slick willy d'souza

Post by Petrichor Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:15 pm

http://gawker.com/did-dinesh-d-souza-use-his-mistress-to-break-campaign-l-1509310440

slick willy d'souza Ku-xlarge

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

slick willy d'souza Empty Re: slick willy d'souza

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:23 pm

wapo warrior will not be using this as an occasion to slam bharara for unfairly targetting ppl of indian origin to advance his career

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:32 pm

>>>Looks like Dinesh D'Souza not too smart.

RhacodactylusJ.K. Trotter

So confusing. If Dinesh was putting up the money for these other people so that he could effectively exceed his personal limit, then why were the contribution in amounts that exceeded the other participants' personal limits? 1/27/14 11:59am

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Wait.. he had a mistress?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:44 pm

looks like mr bean in that shot...goes to show that women will spread for power

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:looks like mr bean in that shot...goes to show that women will spread for power

dinesh shitouza has no power. you mean money.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:looks like mr bean in that shot...goes to show that women will spread for power

>>True, but still you expect some baseline standards...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:48 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

willy shitouza has no power. you mean money.

he has power in the same way al sharpton does, one doesnt need to be a congressman to wield power.

PS: you wont be saying anythng uncharitable about good ole racebaiting al anytime soon

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Rishi wrote:>>>Looks like Dinesh D'Souza not too smart.

So confusing. If Dinesh was putting up the money for these other people so that he could effectively exceed his personal limit, then why were the contribution in amounts that exceeded the other participants' personal limits? 1/27/14 11:59am

He certainly no Nadella or Pichai...

My apologies on missing out on this one. I had not head about this. Always wondered if he was still the prez of Kings college.

"But on October 22, 2012—a week after D’Souza’s affair with Joseph scandalized the evangelical community and D’Souza resigned his presidency at The King’s College."

This African Indian had everything going for him - a great Trophy white wife, political influence, fame and "intelligence" and he also falls like all these "preachers."

BTW, now read that Dixie is his ex-wife, and he is free to do what he wants. Ecept, unlike white men he will not get a chance to rehabilitate himself. very few will hire him and his "connections" will be severed and he will have no friends or family.

He deserves this.

Oh, BTW..before people blame Barara for focusing on Indians, I am sure Indians form only a % of all his cases. The Indians are wrongly perceived as "holy" people, all intelligent and beyond such scandals - as they come from "god-fearing, conservative" background.

No one can say that Barara "hoisted" any case and the only charge is he is focusing on "small mistakes" of Indians. Duhh...let the Indians not make those small mistakes. Hope Barara catches a few more of these Desi As$holes.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

he has power in the same way al sharpton does, one doesnt need to be a congressman to wield power.

PS: you wont be saying anythng uncharitable about good ole racebaiting al anytime soon

yes al sharpton is a racebaiting scumbag. i have no problems saying it. i've never liked him. but what does he have to do with this article?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Oh Please... Al Sharpton is an original Black and works with the poor. This Desi Black who thinks and behaves like a white has no base. The Churchers already ditched him. This Desi Black will be lynched even in Delhi by the Racist Naarthis.

He is done and should go work in a community college (a lot of cute dumb blondes go to community colleges).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Kris wrote:Wait.. he had a mistress?

I know buddy... it hurts us deeply...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

yes al sharpton is a racebaiting scumbag. i have no problems saying it. i've never liked him. but what does he have to do with this article?

making a tangential point about biases

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:00 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

My apologies on missing out on this one. I had not head about this. Always wondered if he was still the prez of Kings college.

"But on October 22, 2012—a week after D’Souza’s affair with Joseph scandalized the evangelical community and D’Souza resigned his presidency at The King’s College."

This African Indian had everything going for him - a great Trophy white wife, political influence, fame and "intelligence" and he also falls like all these "preachers."

BTW, now read that Dixie is his ex-wife, and he is free to do what he wants. Ecept, unlike white men he will not get a chance to rehabilitate himself. very few will hire him and his "connections" will be severed and he will have no friends or family.

He deserves this.

Oh, BTW..before people blame Barara for focusing on Indians, I am sure Indians form only a % of all his cases. The Indians are wrongly perceived as "holy" people, all intelligent and beyond such scandals - as they come from "god-fearing, conservative" background.

No one can say that Barara "hoisted" any case and the oqnly charge is he is focusing on "small mistakes" of Indians. Duhh...let the Indians not make those small mistakes. Hope Barara catches a few more of these Desi As$holes.

African-Indian?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

He deserves this.

No one can say that Barara "hoisted" any case and the oqnly charge is he is focusing on "small mistakes" of Indians. Duhh...let the Indians not make those small mistakes. Hope Barara catches a few more of these Desi As$holes.

African-Indian?

If he is seen in Jamaica area in NYC no one will say he is an Indian. Of course, he will be treated and thought of an African even in Delhi and given the Bharati-ya treatment.

Hence my tagging him as an African Indian.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:24 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:wapo warrior will not be using this as an occasion to slam bharara for unfairly targetting ppl of indian origin to advance his career

-> It's just not me...

"Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney in the Southern District of New York, explained why he hadn’t prosecuted any Wall Street executives. He supplied the usual pabulum about how he wanted nothing more than to bring such cases, but that piles of subpoenaed documents revealed no evidence of prosecutable wrongdoing. If that’s true, then Bharara should release the evidence publicly so that the American people can see what he has seen."

https://such.forumotion.com/t19658-prosecutors-balk-bankers-walk

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

He deserves this.

African-Indian?

If he is seen in Jamaica area in NYC no one will say he is an Indian. Of course, he will be treated and thought of an African even in Delhi and given the Bharati-ya treatment.

Your Holiness knows it all.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica%2C_Queens wrote:Jamaica is large and has a diverse population. It is mostly African American, with sizable Hispanic, Asian and White populations. While the corresponding figures represent a certain portion of Jamaica, official statistics differ by the area's numerous zip codes such as 11411,11432, 11433, 11434, 11435, and 11436. The total population of Jamaica is estimated to be a bit over 200,000 with all neighborhoods taken into consideration.

Jamaica was not always as diverse as it is today. Throughout the 19th to early 20th centuries, Jamaica was mainly populated with whites as new Irish immigrants settled around the places known today as Downtown and Baisley Pond Park
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

He deserves this.

African-Indian?

ROFL

My neighbor John who was white was unemployed, had been in jail when he was a kid. He did not go beyond high school. He was good with his hands. Painted his house every week. Mowed his lawn at least twice a day. Not only was he a good carpenter but also a great car mechanic. He could fix his vintage cars. It is just that he stopped looking for a job when he lost the one he had in a company which was contracting for the GSA of the federal government. He kept his place absolutely clean and neat.

Behind him lived Ramkant who had a Ph.D in Astrophysics. He worked for NASA.  A gujarathi Brahmin. He had a pandal for his vines in his backyard. John used to make fun of it. He called it a tepi. If you do not know what a tepi is, look it up.

John was complaining all the time that the Astrophysicist was not keeping his place clean. He called the county government and complained that rats were coming into his yard from Ramkant's yard. The county authorities came, checked and found no serious violations on Ramkant's part. After they left, the Gujarathi Brahmin who was upset, started arguing with John.

John could not take it. The white high school flunkie told the Indian Astrophyscist "Who do you think you are Nigger?"

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Rishi wrote:Mowed his lawn at least twice a day.

did he have some genetically modified supergrass?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:25 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

backyard in the morning.

frontyard in the afternoon.

He set his blades so that it will not cut below a cerain height.

Maybe he wanted to get rid of the microns of growth which happen every day.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica%2C_Queens wrote:Jamaica is large and has a diverse population. It is mostly African American, with sizable Hispanic, Asian and White populations. While the corresponding figures represent a certain portion of Jamaica, official statistics differ by the area's numerous zip codes such as 11411,11432, 11433, 11434, 11435, and 11436. The total population of Jamaica is estimated to be a bit over 200,000 with all neighborhoods taken into consideration.

Jamaica was not always as diverse as it is today. Throughout the 19th to early 20th centuries, Jamaica was mainly populated with whites as new Irish immigrants settled around the places known today as Downtown and Baisley Pond Park

Did Dinesh live in the 19th century ? That was then and this is now.

Yes.. I know it all - as you. I lived in NYC for a few years and know the demographics quite well and its history.

heck EVEN Harlem was all white at one time....Razz

Still D'Souza is an African Indian.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

backyard in the morning.

>>>One more thing.

John drank the following each day.

1. One six pack beer
2. About 10 cups of coffee
3. 1 liter of Coke.

And he smoked at least a pack of cigarettes each day.

He blamed all the ills of America on blacks.

His third wife, a Catholic also agreed. They are dying like dogs in South Africa, she said. It was when Apartheid government sent in troops to black townships to put down the uprisings.

John used to walk around the block with a cigarette in one hand and an open beer can in the other.

One day, he referred to one of his white neighbors as white niggers. They live like one, he said.

Then he started getting angry with me. He said I had not painted for my house for three years. But I knew if I argue with him, I would also be called all kinds of racial epithets.

So I simply ignored him. Did not even acknowledge his presence when he stood in his driveway.

One day, he came to me. He was literally in tears. "Venkat, every day, when you come back from work, you see me and do not even say hi to me."

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:46 pm

How could this baffoon manage to get such a hottie for his mistress; money, power and whatnot notwithstanding? She seems like a indian who colored her hair blond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Rishi wrote:
Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

backyard in the morning.

>>>One more thing.

1. One six pack beer
3. 1 liter of Coke.

And he smoked at least a pack of cigarettes each day.

He blamed all the ills of America on blacks.

His third wife, a Catholic also agreed. They are dying like dogs in South Africa, she said. It was when Apartheid government sent in troops to black townships to put down the uprisings.

John used to walk around the block with a cigarette in one hand and an open beer can in the other.

One day, he referred to one of his white neighbors as white niggers. They live like one, he said.

Then he started getting angry with me. He said I had not painted for my house for three years. But I knew if I argue with him, I would also be called all kinds of racial epithets.

So I simply ignored him. Did not even acknowledge his presence when he stood in his driveway.

One day, he came to me. He was literally in tears. "Venkat, every day, when you come back from work, you see me and do not even say hi to me."

>>>The idea Venkat is to capitalize on these guys rather than quibble over their racial theories and have elaborate discussions about them. If he is unemployed and also a stickler for keeping the neighborhood tidy, throw some minimal amount at him (Sorry, CD!Smile and have him paint your house. That's the beauty of the free market. The added bonus you don't feel guilty about having ignored him. Win-win!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Kinnera wrote:How could this baffoon manage to get such a hottie for his mistress; money, power and whatnot notwithstanding? She seems like a indian who colored her hair blond.

>>>She may also be very, very nearsighted. DR. Agarwal to the counter, please. Dr. Agarwal...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:How could this baffoon manage to get such a hottie for his mistress; money, power and whatnot notwithstanding? She seems like a indian who colored her hair blond.

>>>She may also be very, very nearsighted. DR. Agarwal to the counter, please. Dr. Agarwal...

Yes...after seeing closely she does have desi facial features. Her hubby was (is) also a doc. It must have been the divine intervention that brought them into a holey alliance.

here is his personal life from Uncle Wiki:

In 1992, D'Souza married Dixie Brubaker, whom he first met during his time in Washington, D.C. They have one daughter.[2] In his book Life After Death: The Evidence, D'Souza stated that Dixie had a near-death experience at the age of 19.[89] The couple lived together in California until D'Souza moved to New York to work for King's College.[90] He maintained a residence near San Diego where his wife and daughter remained.[91]

In an October 16, 2012 article, published in World Magazine,[90] author Warren Cole Smith reported on D'Souza's activities after a September 28, 2012 talk in Spartanburg, S.C. In the article, Smith states that D'Souza, who was married at the time, checked into a hotel with another woman, and left with her the following day. In a rebuttal to that article, D'Souza stated that he had separated from his wife, Dixie. He also confirmed that he had been engaged to the woman mentioned in the article, Denise Odie Joseph; he later suspended that engagement after the article prompted an investigation by officials at The King's College where D'Souza served as president.[92] It was later revealed that Mrs. Joseph was also married at the time.[93] He officially filed for divorce from Dixie on October 4, 2012.[94][95]

After the news of the engagement became public, the trustees of The King's College announced after meeting on October 17, 2012 that D'Souza resigned his position as president of the university in order "to attend to his personal and family needs".[96] The scandal resonated particularly at The King's College because "The King's College is not a typical institution of higher learning. It is a tiny Christian college based in a downtown Manhattan office building, whose mission statement articulates a 'commitment to the truths of Christianity and a biblical worldview".[5]

Bonus: Like father like Daughter.... only a step ahead at the same age. Dinesh must be very proud that she does not look like an African Indian.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Did Dinesh live in the 19th century ?  That was then and this is now.

Yes.. I know it all - as you. I lived in NYC for a few years and know the demographics quite well and its history.

heck EVEN Harlem was all white at one time....Razz

Still D'Souza is an African Indian.
As usual your Holiness who knows it all, knows what to focus on. Instead of "has a diverse population"
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
As usual your Holiness who knows it all, knows what to focus on. Instead of "has a diverse population"

We both know that phrase is a buzzword to imply almost non-white. And, we also know that Jamaica today is almost black.

Ethnicity
• Black 58.2%
• Hispanic 17.1%
• White 14.9%
• Asian 10.5%
• Other 9.4%

And we both know how this Statistics is "engineered" these days.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

We both know that phrase is a buzzword to imply almost non-white. And, we also know that Jamaica today is almost black.

Ethnicity
• Black 58.2%
• Hispanic 17.1%
• White 14.9%
• Asian 10.5%
• Other 9.4%

So 58% black means "almost black"? Long live the poop arithmetic of Maulana Poopwallah aka Uppili the Poopili.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Ethnicity
• Black 58.2%
• Hispanic 17.1%
• White 14.9%
• Asian 10.5%
• Other 9.4%

So 58% black means "almost black"? Long live the poop arithmetic of Maulana Poopwallah aka Uppili the Poopili.

Maulana Rashmunullah Jehadi: Stick to Akbar and Dakhni. TAnything else is beyond your capability.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Ethnicity
• Black 58.2%
• Hispanic 17.1%
• White 14.9%
• Asian 10.5%
• Other 9.4%

Maulana Rashmunullah Jehadi: Stick to Akbar and Dakhni. TAnything else is beyond your capability.

Long live Maulana Poopwallah aka Uppili the Poopili.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Rishi wrote:

1. One six pack beer
3. 1 liter of Coke.

"

how did you know so much about john? *suspicious*

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:23 pm

bw wrote:
Rishi wrote:

1. One six pack beer
3. 1 liter of Coke.

"

Good question
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:34 pm

bw wrote:
Rishi wrote:

1. One six pack beer
3. 1 liter of Coke.

"

>>>John was there outside all the time.

He liked to talk.

Like I said I am a good listener.

So he told me all about his life. His wife was there.

After a few months I started ignoring him, his other neighbor sold her house. She was a white woman, a real estate agent. She sold the house to a Jeff who was Black. Jeff was almost close to 60. He was working at the county prison. SInce John did not have any friends on the cul-de-sac, he became friends with Jeff.

One day, I saw John speaking in a very animated manner with Jeff who was in his car on his driveaway. He was about to leave. John was peering through the car window, very excited, gesticulating and saying something to Jeff. I thought he was arguing with Jeff. It turned that John, the white bigot was explaining something to his newfound friend Jeff, a Black man.

Then one day I observed Jeff also had stopped having warm feelings towards John. Jeff did not like the fact John was telling him what to do about certain things. Then there was this Nigerian guy who bought the house just about 10 feet fromm the entrance of the cul-de-sac. John, it seems told Jeff an African-American who was born and raised in the US of A "that guy is from Africa just like you." Jeff thought it was a semi-racial comment.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Rishi wrote:
bw wrote:
Rishi wrote:

1. One six pack beer
3. 1 liter of Coke.

"

He liked to talk.

After a few months I started ignoring him, his other neighbor sold her house. She was a white woman, a real estate agent. She sold the house to a Jeff who was Black. Jeff was almost close to 60. He was working at the county prison. SInce John did not have any friends on the cul-de-sac, he became friends with Jeff.

One day, I saw John speaking in a very animated manner with Jeff who was in his car on his driveaway. He was about to leave. John was peering through the car window, very excited, gesticulating and saying something to Jeff. I thought he was arguing with Jeff. It turned that John, the white bigot was explaining something to his newfound friend Jeff, a Black man.

Then one day I observed Jeff also had stopped having warm feelings towards John. Jeff did not like the fact John was telling him what to do about certain things. Then there was this Nigerian guy who bought the house just about 10 feet fromm the entrance of the cul-de-sac. John, it seems told Jeff an African-American who was born and raised in the US of A "that guy is from Africa just like you." Jeff thought  it was a semi-racial comment.

You are Venkat, Papi?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Rishi wrote:
bw wrote:
Rishi wrote:

1. One six pack beer
3. 1 liter of Coke.

"

He liked to talk.

Then one day I observed Jeff also had stopped having warm feelings towards John. Jeff did not like the fact John was telling him what to do about certain things. Then there was this Nigerian guy who bought the house just about 10 feet fromm the entrance of the cul-de-sac. John, it seems told Jeff an African-American who was born and raised in the US of A "that guy is from Africa just like you." Jeff thought  it was a semi-racial comment.

jeff told you all this? he too opened up to you?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:00 pm

[quote="bw"]
Rishi wrote:
bw wrote:
Rishi wrote:

1. One six pack beer
3. 1 liter of Coke.

"

He liked to talk.

jeff told you all this? he too opened up to you?[/quote]

>>>Absolutely.

After all why would Esther, the Jewish lady who lived two houses down from mine tell everyone "Venkat is the most social person I have come across." You better do not get caught anywhere near her while you have a busy day. She will talk your ears off.

Btw she knew more than five languages. Latin, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Hebrew, Yiddish and of course English. She was awful in Math. On her SAT, she got 740 on Verbal but very minimum on the Math portion. She taught at the county schools even at the age of 70.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Rishi wrote:
bw wrote:
Rishi wrote:
bw wrote:
Rishi wrote:

1. One six pack beer
3. 1 liter of Coke.

"

He liked to talk.

>>>Absolutely.

After all why would Esther, the Jewish lady who lived two houses down from mine tell everyone "Venkat is the most social person I have come across." You better do not get caught anywhere near her while you have a busy day.  She will talk your ears off.

Btw she knew more than five languages. Latin, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Hebrew, Yiddish and of course English. She was awful in Math. On her SAT, she got 740 on Verbal but  very minimum on the Math portion. She taught at the county schools even at the age of 70.

rishi, if there is a poll for the most entertaining poster of SUCH, you will get my vote. also, you are one of the few SUCHers i would like to meet and chat over a cup of coffee. you are a wellspring of absolutely irrelevant details and what can be more fun than that! the persian guy doesn't have to worry. i am no threat.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Rishi wrote:
bw wrote:
Rishi wrote:
bw wrote:
Rishi wrote:

1. One six pack beer
3. 1 liter of Coke.

"

He liked to talk.

>>>Absolutely.

After all why would Esther, the Jewish lady who lived two houses down from mine tell everyone "Venkat is the most social person I have come across." You better do not get caught anywhere near her while you have a busy day.  She will talk your ears off.

Btw she knew more than five languages. Latin, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Hebrew, Yiddish and of course English. She was awful in Math. On her SAT, she got 740 on Verbal but  very minimum on the Math portion. She taught at the county schools even at the age of 70.
>>> I didn't know SATs were around 50 years ago. I knew a jewish lady who used to come to our campus library who also used to talk people's ears off. I had plenty of time on my hands in those days, but still would try to avoid her. I later figured it may have been some kind of a psychological syndrome. There was a vet who was a returning student who also had the same problem. In his case it was pretty obvious his tour of duty had done something to him.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:54 pm

Kris wrote:
>>> I didn't know SATs were around 50 years ago. I knew a jewish lady who used to come to our campus library who also used to talk people's ears off. I had plenty of time on my hands in those days, but still would try to avoid her. I later figured it may have been some kind of a psychological syndrome. There was a vet who was a returning student who also had the same problem. In his case it was pretty obvious his tour of duty had done something to him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAT_Reasoning_Test#1901_test

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down