Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Mommy I learned this the hard way...

2 posters

Go down

"Mommy I learned this the hard way... Empty "Mommy I learned this the hard way...

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:55 pm

... that boys are people too. They also have feelings. *argh*"

Back to top Go down

"Mommy I learned this the hard way... Empty Re: "Mommy I learned this the hard way...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:58 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:... that boys are people too. They also have feelings. *argh*"

Hope you women get it...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

"Mommy I learned this the hard way... Empty Re: "Mommy I learned this the hard way...

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:... that boys are people too. They also have feelings. *argh*"
story/context pls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Kinnera wrote:
story/context pls.

There doesn't need to be, lol. On its own this sentence can make your imaginations fly and bring all sorts of reactions and responses in mind. Atleast it did for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Ah! Finally....

Yes we too have a heart with feelings

Rekz/m
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down