Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIT website does not even mention Nadella!

4 posters

Go down

MIT website does not even mention Nadella! Empty MIT website does not even mention Nadella!

Post by Rishi Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:34 pm

http://www.manipal.edu/institutions/engineeringandit/mit/pages/welcome.aspx

Rishi

Back to top Go down

MIT website does not even mention Nadella! Empty Re: MIT website does not even mention Nadella!

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:36 pm

No. But their main University page does:
http://www.manipal.edu/newsroom/pages/newsdetails.aspx?NewsID=165
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

MIT website does not even mention Nadella! Empty Re: MIT website does not even mention Nadella!

Post by indophile Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:38 pm

May be they did not update their website yet. But the story in TOI shows they are pretty excited too, just like anybody else.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2014-02-04/india/47004223_1_satya-nadella-manipal-university-manipal-institute

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Interestingly there is a third MIT too after the once in Cambridge and Manipal. It's in Chromepet (I don't know if they still call it by the same name), Madras. It's called Madras Institute of Technology. And their diploma is D.M.I.T (Diploma of the Madras Institute of Technology). It's well respected too.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:53 pm

indophile wrote:Interestingly there is a third MIT too after the once in Cambridge and Manipal. It's in Chromepet (I don't know if they still call it by the same name), Madras. It's called Madras Institute of Technology. And their diploma is D.M.I.T (Diploma of the Madras Institute of Technology). It's well respected too.

Actually this Chrome MIT is more reputed among the well-informed...and it was run autonomously since the early days and it was the only one to have Automobile Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering etc...(Kalam went to this school.) Also, it had only masters programs (if I am right). Had a very good reputation overseas - much like the IISc and ISIs have somewhat better reputation than the IITs in the academic world in many select areas.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:57 pm

indophile wrote:Interestingly there is a third MIT too after the once in Cambridge and Manipal. It's in Chromepet (I don't know if they still call it by the same name), Madras. It's called Madras Institute of Technology. And their diploma is D.M.I.T (Diploma of the Madras Institute of Technology). It's well respected too.

>>>It has been taken over by TN government and brought under Anna University. It does not offer DMIT PG diplomas anymore. Instead B.Tech degrees.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down