Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nadella's appointment is bill gates trying do a jobs?

4 posters

Go down

nadella's appointment is bill gates trying do a jobs? Empty nadella's appointment is bill gates trying do a jobs?

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:02 pm

says this blog post:

http://stratechery.com/2014/bills-steve-moment/

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

nadella's appointment is bill gates trying do a jobs? Empty Re: nadella's appointment is bill gates trying do a jobs?

Post by truthbetold Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Microsoft is a massive 77 billion dollars sales company with 22 billion net income.
It takes a whole lot of wisdom to run it. it takes a lot more to lead it into future against Google and amazon.
If satya collabarates with bill gates or bill gates uses satya the question is can this duo succeed? can they increase msft revenue growth to 10% or transform it into a more nimble company? if they produce results all this speculation is meaningless dribble.

satya is a very sharp guy but the task is very very complicated and difficult.
let us watch and hope.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

nadella's appointment is bill gates trying do a jobs? Empty Re: nadella's appointment is bill gates trying do a jobs?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:28 pm

truthbetold wrote:Microsoft is a massive 77 billion dollars sales company with 22 billion net income.
It takes a whole lot of wisdom to run it. it takes a lot more to lead it into future against Google and amazon.
If satya collabarates with bill gates or bill gates uses satya the question is can this duo succeed? can they increase msft revenue growth to 10% or transform it into a more nimble company? if they produce results all this speculation is meaningless dribble.

let us watch and hope.

TBT, have you ever interacted with b_A on this forum? What is your opinion of b_A ?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Microsoft is a massive 77 billion dollars sales company with 22 billion net income.

let us watch and hope.

TBT, have you ever interacted with b_A on this forum? What is your opinion of b_A ?

Rash , I have never done it. My opinion on him - he is a noble Smile, smart ,idealistic visionary.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:

let us watch and hope.

rash
that is a tangential question to the topic.
my interaction with b-a or any other poster is the same as my interaction with you or uppili or Tracy. it is posted on such.
why are you asking?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:46 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

let us watch and hope.

Rash , I have never done it. My opinion on him - he is a noble Smile, smart ,idealistic visionary.

Oops. Forgot to change the handle again and I don't know why Admin removed the delete message option to me.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:46 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

let us watch and hope.

rash
my interaction with b-a or any other poster is the same as my interaction with you or uppili or Tracy. it is posted on such.
why are you asking?

Come on TBT. Don't you know that you and me are the same person ?

PS: Rash , am I pretending sufficiently to have conversation with my two handles?

Last edited by b_A on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:48 pm

b_A wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

let us watch and hope.

rash
my interaction with b-a or any other poster is the same as my interaction with you or uppili  or Tracy. it is posted on such.
why are you asking?

Wait! I must protest! I am you. How can I be TBT if TBT is you? Or am I TBT?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:48 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

let us watch and hope.

rash
my interaction with b-a or any other poster is the same as my interaction with you or uppili  or Tracy. it is posted on such.
why are you asking?

My theory is that b_A is the alternate handle of another regular poster here. I was just wondering whether that regular poster might be you.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:52 pm

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

let us watch and hope.

rash
why are you asking?

My theory is that b_A is the alternate handle of another regular poster here. I was just wondering whether that regular poster might be you.

I am logged in two different browsers ( firefox and Chrome) with my two handles (TBT and b-A) and still not able to pull wool over your eyes. I give up. You are a smart,noble intellectual.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:53 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

let us watch and hope.

rash
why are you asking?

I am logged in two different browsers ( firefox and Chrome) with my two handles (TBT and b-A) and still not able to pull wool over your eyes. I give up. You are a smart,noble intellectual.

You are mistaken about me. I am not a noble person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Damn! I remembered this:
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:54 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
b_A wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

let us watch and hope.

rash
why are you asking?

It is alternate handles not just a handle. I need lots of handles and browsers to throw Rash off the track. I logged in as HA in IE now.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Rash
it would be amusing to keep you guessing.
But the answer is no.
i am a pretty straight arrow kind of guy. my primary interest is politics.
My handle is tbt and tbt only.
Hope that helps.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rash
why are you asking?

What about this post when you proclaimed yourself to be noble .
https://such.forumotion.com/t20280-tracy-whitney#141055 ?
Is it the problem with "person" then ? So you are not a person ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:02 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

rash
why are you asking?

That was said in jest. Looks like you wouldn't recognize playful jest even if it came and knocked you on your vacuous head.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Rash
But the answer is no.
My handle is tbt and tbt only.
Hope that helps.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:04 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rash
But the answer is no.
My handle is tbt  and tbt only.
Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

That was said in jest. Looks like you wouldn't recognize playful jest even if it came and knocked you on your vacuous head.

Ouch ouch ouch.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Rash
But the answer is no.
My handle is tbt  and tbt only.
Hope that helps.

Thank you.

So to make you believe it , I just have to login as TBT and deny that. OK. Point noted.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:19 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Ouch ouch ouch.

*yawning*

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Ouch ouch ouch.

*yawning*

Tell me again. Which post is in jest? The one where you proclaim to be "noble" or the one where you confess that you are not a noble "person" ? I cannot recognize jest , you see.

Last edited by b_A on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:40 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Ouch ouch ouch.

*yawning*

Tell me again. Which post is in jest? The one where you proclaim to be "noble" or the one where you confess that you are not a noble "person" ?

*yawn*

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:51 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Ouch ouch ouch.

*yawning*

Tell me again. Which post is in jest? The one where you proclaim to be "noble" or the one where you confess that you are not a noble "person" ? I cannot recognize jest , you see.

gulti does ulti

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:44 pm

b_A wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
b_A wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rash
why are you asking?

It is alternate handles not just a handle. I need lots of handles and browsers to throw Rash off the track. I logged in as HA in IE now.

I have solved the mystery. You are me. I am Carvaka. Therefore you must be the great glut Admin.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:01 pm

As adi shankara said,  Hellsangel is maya and Rashmun is maya.  So is carvaka.  Maya is TBT. 

Every one is maya and everything is maya.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down