Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what paki girls think of india

3 posters

Go down

what paki girls think of india Empty what paki girls think of india

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down

what paki girls think of india Empty Re: what paki girls think of india

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:21 pm

That is a nice video.  It is good to see the young girls expressing themselves so well. May be one day rest of Pakistan (and India) will realize the futility of nuclear weapons.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:17 pm

truthbetold wrote:That is a nice video.  It is good to see the young girls expressing themselves so well. May be one day rest of Pakistan (and India) will realize the futility of nuclear weapons.

>>>> I hate to sound cynical, but I don't think we should hold our breath over this prospect. The young girls in the video may come from liberal households + they have the benefit of a modern education. Even within that context, you notice the talking points involved showing up India. If the countries are on an equal footing economically and in their standing in the world in terms of spheres of influence, this would make some sense. The reality though is one of a failed state versus a country with an established democracy and a growing economy. I hate to say this, but Pakistan is doomed and nothing short of a sea change brought on my serious introspection and decent leadership s going to help it. India needs to protect itself and not get bamboozled into any imagined camaraderie.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Kris wrote:
truthbetold wrote:That is a nice video.  It is good to see the young girls expressing themselves so well. May be one day rest of Pakistan (and India) will realize the futility of nuclear weapons.

>>>> I hate to sound cynical, but I don't think we should hold our breath over this prospect. The young girls in the video may come from liberal households + they have the benefit of a modern education. Even within that context, you notice the talking points involved showing up India. If the countries are on an equal footing economically and in their standing in the world in terms of spheres of influence, this would make some sense. The reality though is one of a failed state versus a country with an established democracy and a growing economy. I hate to say this, but Pakistan is doomed and nothing short of a sea change brought on my serious introspection and decent leadership s going to help it. India needs to protect itself and not get bamboozled into any imagined camaraderie.

I have inside information that tells me mosques in Pakistan are praying 5 x day for Secular Rahul ji and Congress to win the elections.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:

I have inside information that tells me mosques in Pakistan are praying 5 x day for Secular Rahul ji and Congress to win the elections.

It is just the opposite. They want Modi to win since Modi will make for an effective figure in galvanizing anti- India feelings in Pak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:

It is just the opposite. They want Modi to win since Modi will make for an effective figure in galvanizing anti- India feelings in Pak.

Of course you know best about whats going on inside pakistan.

When did Pakitanis have pro-India feelings ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:

When did Pakitanis have pro-India feelings ?

My belief is that Hate mongerers need opposing hate mongerers to perpetuate hatred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:15 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

When did Pakistanis have pro-India feelings ?

My belief is that Hate mongerers need opposing hate mongerers to perpetuate hatred.

Can you answer my question Straight?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:24 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Your basic assumption is fallacious. A fanatical Paki would want Modi to be PM of India because it would be easy to whip up anti-India sentiments in Pak if a person like Modi belonging to organizations like BJP and RSS is the Indian PM. The Paki wants Modi as PM not because of love for India.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:40 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Your basic assumption is fallacious. A fanatical Paki would want Modi to be PM of India because it would be easy to whip up anti-India sentiments in Pak if a person like Modi belonging to organizations like BJP and RSS is the Indian PM. The Paki wants Modi as PM not because of love for India.

Yet another evidence why everyone here say that you never give a straight answer regarding Muslims and Pakistan. Thank you.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:43 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yet another evidence why everyone here say that you never give a straight answer regarding Muslims and Pakistan. Thank you.

I gave a completely straight answer. Unfortunately my answer was not to your liking for which I apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:21 pm

Rash
Extending your argument
Hitler hates Jews and harms them. He got lot of support from German people. so Jews were hatemongers.
Now check your argument.
i can provide more examples.
If someone dislikes bad people, the term used to describe their feelings is not labelled as hate.
do not blame victimized to support your argument.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:28 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rash
Extending your argument
Hitler hates Jews and harms them. He got lot of support from German people. so Jews were hatemongers.
Now check your argument.
i can provide more examples.
If someone dislikes bad people, the term used to describe their feelings is not labelled as hate.
do not blame victimized to support your argument.

Hitler was able to befool the german people through rhetoric and nonsense which appealed to the baser instincts of the people. Ditto for Modi. If you scan Modi's speeches for substance, you will find very little--just like Hitler's speeches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down