Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stay Tuned....

2 posters

Go down

Stay Tuned.... Empty Stay Tuned....

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:41 pm

..for an "important" post....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Stay Tuned.... Empty Re: Stay Tuned....

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Forbes on Doc Salaries: The Dumb get the most and pulmonologist gets less than a investment banker with 3 yrs exp.

I am considering the Docs from my hate list. They are fast becoming Aam Admi. I should exclusively focus on the Wall Street Looters - the non-contributors to the human race.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Forbes on Doc Salaries:  The Dumb get the most and pulmonologist gets less than a investment banker with 3 yrs exp.

I am considering the Docs from my hate list. They are fast becoming Aam Admi.  I should exclusively focus on the Wall Street Looters - the non-contributors to the human race.

>>>That is more than I expected, but this is no longer the profession that is far and away the most lucrative.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:07 am

Kris wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Forbes on Doc Salaries:  The Dumb get the most and pulmonologist gets less than a investment banker with 3 yrs exp.

I am considering the Docs from my hate list. They are fast becoming Aam Admi.  I should exclusively focus on the Wall Street Looters - the non-contributors to the human race.

>>>That is more than I expected, but this is no longer the profession that is far and away the most lucrative.

Considering the amount of years they spend before they actually begin to practice it is not financially smart to be a doctor. These are quite above average guys and their counterparts in their high school who went to Wall Street at 22 would make around 250K + by the time these guys begin their practice at 30/31.

it is fast becoming a fact - that one should go for a profession that they are interested instead of focusing on the money. bcz it looks like most professions are plateauing at similar level. Plumbers, small business owners (mechanics and computer repair shop owners make as much as family practice and internists.) Heck, at this rate docs will be making as much as engineers and PhDs in another 10 years.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down