Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tindians should be ejected from Tamil Nad

2 posters

Go down

Tindians should be ejected from Tamil Nad Empty Tindians should be ejected from Tamil Nad

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 am

Many Hindians come over to Tamil Nadu. They win over our naive Tamil girls and promptly impregnate them leaving them high and dry. Very often after this the Hindians scoot leaving behind innocent Tamil girls and the monstrosities known as Tindians who are the outcome of these unholy unions. All Hindians and Tindians should be ejected immediately from the pure and glorious land of Tamil Nad.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Tindians should be ejected from Tamil Nad Empty Re: Tindians should be ejected from Tamil Nad

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:01 am

As per my analysis the real danger to our glorious Tamil Nad comes not from Hindians but from Tindians. These Tindians--offspring of Hindians and Tamils--have no interest in tamil culture and are mentally and spiritually northindian rather than tamil. I appeal to all my Tamil brothers and sisters to immediately eject all Hindians and Tindians from Tamil Nad so as to preserve the purity of the great state of Tamil Nad.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Tindians should be ejected from Tamil Nad Empty Re: Tindians should be ejected from Tamil Nad

Post by b_A Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:37 am

Interesting. It's Nad in title. Nadu in first line of first post and Nad afterwards.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:39 am

b_A wrote:Interesting. It's Nad in title. Nadu in first line of first post and Nad afterwards.

Tamil Nadu and Tamil Nad both refer to the same great place.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down