Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pervez Musharraf and Jon Stewart

2 posters

Go down

Pervez Musharraf and Jon Stewart Empty Pervez Musharraf and Jon Stewart

Post by charvaka Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:18 am

The liar shows up and lies through his teeth again, and Jon Stewart is a little too nice for my taste. Mushy's opening salvo reminded me of a certain Method that has been employed on SuCH lately!

The Daily Show - Exclusive - Pervez Musharraf Extended Interview Pt. 1
Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Pervez Musharraf and Jon Stewart Empty Re: Pervez Musharraf and Jon Stewart

Post by Kris Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 am

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

This shyster doesn't realize his game is up and Pakistan has been shown up. As an aside, what was Wolf's nonsense about Perry telling Mushy that he will be making a go at the presidency?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 am

Kris wrote:As an aside, what was Wolf's nonsense about Perry telling Mushy that he will be making a go at the presidency?
The man is desparate for attention. My suspicion is this: after a couple of years on the paid lecture circuit (where you can make a hundred grand in fees just for showing up and making wise pronouncements to the pretentious fuddy-duddy community), his bookings are down, and nobody wants to invite him any more. How does he become relevant again? By getting his agency to book a round of media appearances, and making statements that will get him news coverage. Perhaps he fancies for himself a career as a news pundit, on the lines of Palin and Huckabee.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down