Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman of Pure Tamil stock with Hindian Husband and Tindian daughters

3 posters

Go down

Woman of Pure Tamil stock with Hindian Husband and Tindian daughters Empty Woman of Pure Tamil stock with Hindian Husband and Tindian daughters

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Woman of Pure Tamil stock with Hindian Husband and Tindian daughters W76p6k5o51fy906u.D.0.Sridevi-with-family-posing-on-the-red-carpet-of-the-HINDUSTAN-TIMES-STYLE-AWARDS-in-Mumbai

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Woman of Pure Tamil stock with Hindian Husband and Tindian daughters Empty Re: Woman of Pure Tamil stock with Hindian Husband and Tindian daughters

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:07 pm

Woman of Pure Tamil stock with Hindian Husband and Tindian daughters 221

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Woman of Pure Tamil stock with Hindian Husband and Tindian daughters Empty Re: Woman of Pure Tamil stock with Hindian Husband and Tindian daughters

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Sridevi's husband is an ethnic punjabi but he was born and raised in UP and so in some ways he is a UPwalah.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:19 pm

Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:Sridevi's husband is an ethnic punjabi but he was born and raised in UP and so in some ways he is a UPwalah.

i thought he grew up in bombay. and i thot sridevi is not a pure tamil 'stock'...

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:Sridevi's husband is an ethnic punjabi but he was born and raised in UP and so in some ways he is a UPwalah.

i thought he grew up in bombay. and i thot sridevi is not a pure tamil 'stock'...

he was born and spent his childhood in Meerut in Uttar Pradesh. now as far as sridevi is concerned, her mother was from Andhra Pradesh but the mother was also an ethnic tamil. and the father was a tamil from TN and she was born in TN.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:25 pm

Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:Woman of Pure Tamil stock with Hindian Husband and Tindian daughters W76p6k5o51fy906u.D.0.Sridevi-with-family-posing-on-the-red-carpet-of-the-HINDUSTAN-TIMES-STYLE-AWARDS-in-Mumbai

>>>I bet she a virgin when she married that fellow.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:28 pm

Rishi wrote:
Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:Woman of Pure Tamil stock with Hindian Husband and Tindian daughters W76p6k5o51fy906u.D.0.Sridevi-with-family-posing-on-the-red-carpet-of-the-HINDUSTAN-TIMES-STYLE-AWARDS-in-Mumbai

>>>I bet she a virgin when she married that fellow.

no chance. she had fallen in love with and married mithun chakraborty but got the marriage annuled when she found he is already married (he had lied to her that he had obtained a divorce from yogeeta bali but actually he had not). she of course had other relationships as well.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:46 pm

do you like paneer masala dosai, t'killi?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:59 pm

bw wrote:do you like paneer masala dosai, t'killi?

i am a puritan when it comes to food however i am willing to be experimental if said dosai is made by a woman of pure tamil stock who is an experienced cook.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:

i am a puritan when it comes to food however i am willing to be experimental if said dosai is made by a woman of pure tamil stock who is an experienced cook.

how about those made by iyer mamas?

btw, are you rashmun?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:16 pm

bw wrote:
Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:

how about those made by iyer mamas?

btw, are you rashmun?

I have never eaten a paneer dosai made by an iyer mama so i don't really know. yes i am R--why so suspicious?

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:17 pm

bw, what kind of dosai will you make for me when we meet in person?

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:bw, what kind of dosai will you make for me when we meet in person?

certainly not paneer masala dosai.

i plan to make rava dosai today, with chutney and radish sambar.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:28 pm

bw wrote:
Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:bw, what kind of dosai will you make for me when we meet in person?

certainly not paneer masala dosai.

i plan to make rava dosai today, with chutney and radish sambar.

have fun cooking.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down