Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate upton in zero gravity beauty and science(really who cares?)

+2
pravalika nanda
truthbetold
6 posters

Go down

Kate upton in zero gravity beauty and science(really who cares?) Empty Kate upton in zero gravity beauty and science(really who cares?)

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:49 pm

http://swimsuit.si.com/swimsuit/models/kate-upton/videos/zero-gravity-beauty-shoot

As I said got little too much time to kill.  This would make few people smile.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Kate upton in zero gravity beauty and science(really who cares?) Empty Re: Kate upton in zero gravity beauty and science(really who cares?)

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:58 pm

oh, those ta-tas can't be real, they're too big.

anyhow, she's lucky she got to experience zero gravity.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Kate upton in zero gravity beauty and science(really who cares?) Empty Re: Kate upton in zero gravity beauty and science(really who cares?)

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:04 pm

oh, check this out:

http://www.gozerog.com/

it is SUCH a cool idea for a gift though. I wouldn't do it myself, cuz just watching it made me nauseous.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:06 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:oh, those ta-tas can't be real, they're too big.

How can they be not real?  there is not much cover.  Oh! you mean they were surgically altered.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:11 pm

truthbetold wrote:

How can they be not real?  there is not much cover.  Oh! you mean they were surgically altered.

so you care about kate upton, just not zero gravity.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:16 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

why is that a question? How many people do you know smile about zero gravity?

Last edited by truthbetold on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Kate uptons titties are real and spectacular

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Kate uptons titties are real and spectacular
all these dull men who cannot afford zero gravity and so will talk about upton's titties.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:36 pm

truthbetold wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

I can think of at least 2-5 people in my family who would like to know what that feels like. One of them is my mom, she's quite adventurous, unlike me, I'm such a homebody. when we went to see the statue of liberty, she made me go all the way up to the crown with the glass window panes, and you have to go up this narrow spiral staircase, there's no room, very suffocating. and then when we went to six flags as a kid, she had all the fun, I was terrified!! and I had to go on all those rides with her.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:37 pm

PN

Are you trying to throw financial insults at men who are focusing on nature's bounty?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:42 pm

PN--your mom sounds just like mine. it's eerie! on their last visit we took her to martha's vineyard. there is this lighthouse that we visited. many in the party decided to stay back, but not her. she had to go all the way up the lighthouse climbing this very spiral staircase with her artificial knees. the guy at the bottom of the lighthouse who was giving out tickets and knickknacks egged her on much to my annoyance -- she can do it, she can do it, why you stopping her? that sort of thing. anyway, i breathed easy only when we came down all in one piece and he gave her a souvenir worth some $20 free because he loved her spirit.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:50 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:PN--your mom sounds just like mine. it's eerie! on their last visit we took her to martha's vineyard. there is this lighthouse that we visited. many in the party decided to stay back, but not her. she had to go all the way up the lighthouse climbing this very spiral staircase with her artificial knees. the guy at the bottom of the lighthouse who was giving out tickets and knickknacks egged her on much to my annoyance -- she can do it, she can do it, why you stopping her? that sort of thing. anyway, i breathed easy only when we came down all in one piece and he gave her a souvenir worth some $20 free because he loved her spirit.
oh cool and what a nice guy! maybe the zero gravity experience is for her.

btw, did your mom do all of this in a saree? cuz my mom did.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:55 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:PN--your mom sounds just like mine. it's eerie! on their last visit we took her to martha's vineyard. there is this lighthouse that we visited. many in the party decided to stay back, but not her. she had to go all the way up the lighthouse climbing this very spiral staircase with her artificial knees. the guy at the bottom of the lighthouse who was giving out tickets and knickknacks egged her on much to my annoyance -- she can do it, she can do it, why you stopping her? that sort of thing. anyway, i breathed easy only when we came down all in one piece and he gave her a souvenir worth some $20 free because he loved her spirit.
oh cool and what a nice guy! maybe the zero gravity experience is for her.

btw, did your mom do all of this in a saree? cuz my mom did.

no. when they visit the US and when we are traveling and hiking (yes she like to hike with her prosthetic knees which she insists are better than mine) she is dressed comfortably in appropriate clothes.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:55 pm

PN

I am sorry to learn that you did not take after your mother. if you are as young as you claim to be in your posts  you still have the ability to enjoy zero gravity photoshoot like kate upton. Hopefully you can make your spouse or partner smile.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:22 pm

wow, why didn't I think of this?

https://www.gozerog.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Photos_and_Videos.welcome&albumid=084632A3-1D09-2FD4-736D6AFB786CDD2D&typeid=D717C203-1372-5743-E98841098DE889C9&media=1&page=1#items

I'm going to have the first telugu weightless wedding. whenever that is. kate upton is not invited.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Since your wedding is going to be in vomit zone (that is a real zero gravity term for the location where kate upton is floating, ask Bloomberg journo) , you will not have any guests. If you are lucky you will have a priest and a photographer.  Make sure your spouse is more like your mother. 

One more thing. They want full payment before you go up.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:07 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

I can think of at least 2-5 people in my family who would like to know what that feels like. One of them is my mom, she's quite adventurous, unlike me, I'm such a homebody. when we went to see the statue of liberty, she made me go all the way up to the crown with the glass window panes, and you have to go up this narrow spiral staircase, there's no room, very suffocating. and then when we went to six flags as a kid, she had all the fun, I was terrified!! and I had to go on all those rides with her.
>>>Mine too, when she was alive. She loved traveling and seeing new places, almost the exact opposite of my dad who is quite risk averse. My siblings and I made it a point to cater to this side of her whenever we could.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

>>>Mine too, when she was alive. She loved traveling and seeing new places, almost the exact opposite of my dad who is quite risk averse. My siblings and I made it a point to cater to this side of her whenever we could.

In my case...it is my wife...skydiving, hand gliding, walked up the Tirumala hill standing in 12-hr line for Darshan and coming by bus/train - alone. Got down from a moving Pallavan and fell and hurt her hand...and of course never told me any of these. Now she is planning on going to NZ and Antarctica - alone if I dont come. Life is going in reverse for me.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:16 pm

PN, you sound like my older - phattu and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

In my case...it is my wife...skydiving, hand gliding, walked up the Tirumala hill standing in 12-hr line for Darshan and coming by bus/train - alone. Got down from a moving Pallavan and fell and hurt her hand...and of course never told me any of these. Now she is planning on going to NZ and Antarctica - alone if I dont come.  Life is going in reverse for me.  
>>>>Is this your complaint or a hope?Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:29 pm

Kris wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

In my case...it is my wife...skydiving, hand gliding, walked up the Tirumala hill standing in 12-hr line for Darshan and coming by bus/train - alone. Got down from a moving Pallavan and fell and hurt her hand...and of course never told me any of these. Now she is planning on going to NZ and Antarctica - alone if I dont come.  Life is going in reverse for me.  
>>>>Is this your complaint or a hope?Smile

The charges go on my CC. Now you decide. But, there are some advantages.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:14 am

Pn, you sound like my ex mistress...she was a homebody like you too, spent a lot of time on her back (and sometimes knees) at least when I was around. Your mom sounds like opm (other people's moms)

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down