Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snakes Dance at the Isha Yoga Center

4 posters

Go down

Snakes Dance at the Isha Yoga Center  Empty Snakes Dance at the Isha Yoga Center

Post by FluteHolder Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:01 pm

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Snakes Dance at the Isha Yoga Center  Empty Re: Snakes Dance at the Isha Yoga Center

Post by smArtha Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Super Like +1

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Snakes Dance at the Isha Yoga Center  Empty Re: Snakes Dance at the Isha Yoga Center

Post by Rekz Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:31 pm

A friend recently updated me with Sadhguru's past... He married a girl and she died at the age of 33.

Now i can understand secret behind his long white beard and intense gyaan.
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Rekz wrote:A friend recently updated me with Sadhguru's past... He married a girl and she died at the age of 33.

Acc. to you is it the widowers, divorcees or single folks that have 'intense gyaan'?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:13 pm

sadhguru looks cool riding his segway.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:11 pm

smArtha wrote:
Rekz wrote:A friend recently updated me with Sadhguru's past... He married a girl and she died at the age of 33.

Acc. to you is it the widowers, divorcees or single folks that have 'intense gyaan'?

That's not my point...

Will sg foundation accomadate poor people like me??
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Rekz wrote:That's not my point...

Is there an SG Foundation? Afaik, there is Isha Foundation and Sadhguru. Also, the foundation is oriented towards those wanting to make yOga part of (or all of) their life and so the 'eligibility' is not based on economic class. If you have enough to pay monthly for your food, clothing and basic shelter and maintain the conveniences of a computer/internet/mobile access.. then that is more than enough finances to sustain in the ashram there.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:24 pm

I won't be able to view this clip coz im scared of snacks..

affraid 
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Rekz wrote:
smArtha wrote:

That's not my point...

Let me try answering you. It depends what your/their definition of poor. They do lots of charity around the villages in terms of medical care and adopting schools.  You might work or volunteer if you can adhere to their rules. I gather there are quite a lot of volunteers (single and families) live there.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:40 pm

FluteHolder wrote:
Rekz wrote:
smArtha wrote:

That's not my point...

Let me try answering you. It depends what your/their definition of poor. They do lots of charity around the villages in terms of medical care and adopting schools.  You might work or volunteer if you can adhere to their rules. I gather there are quite a lot of volunteers (single and families) live there.

What's the dress code? White and saffron only?
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Rekz wrote:What's the dress code? White and saffron only?

If you want to be brahmachari or sannyasi it is. Then again it is not totally your wish.. you need to become eligible for that. You can register and stay a normal volunteer and keep your dress code.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:40 pm

smArtha wrote:
Rekz wrote:What's the dress code? White and saffron only?

If you want to be brahmachari or sannyasi it is. Then again it is not totally your wish.. you need to become eligible for that. You can register and stay a normal volunteer and keep your dress code.

sounds good.. Thanks  Smile 
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down