Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovering yourself: A Teaching on Karma & your Mindstream

+2
seven
FluteHolder
6 posters

Go down

Discovering yourself: A Teaching on Karma & your Mindstream Empty Discovering yourself: A Teaching on Karma & your Mindstream

Post by FluteHolder Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Came across this in a financial forum posted on the recent suicides of financial executives of Chase... It looks like around 20 ppl died since Jan of this year.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Discovering yourself: A Teaching on Karma & your Mindstream Empty Re: Discovering yourself: A Teaching on Karma & your Mindstream

Post by seven Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:43 pm

33 min? 

do you wanna post the synopsis plz?

seven

Back to top Go down

Discovering yourself: A Teaching on Karma & your Mindstream Empty Re: Discovering yourself: A Teaching on Karma & your Mindstream

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:45 pm

i am deeply distrustful of all forms of god men, spiritual peddlers, pop psychologists, and self help books. have i missed anything?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:07 am

they smtimes do have good points. you can add your own spin to their philosophies based on your personal experiences in life and look at things from different POVs and different lights. 
it's fun food for thought when you biking alone. 

i did a lot of biking past couple of wknds and thought of you. we dont have frozen lakes or even lake where i bike Sad

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:58 am

FluteHolder wrote:Came across this in a financial forum posted on the recent suicides of financial executives of Chase... It looks like around 20 ppl died since Jan of this year.
Is this the gentleman who inspired you to search for a relationship between the Fibonacci sequence and stock prices?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:04 pm

michelle2 wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:Came across this in a financial forum posted on the recent suicides of financial executives of Chase... It looks like around 20 ppl died since Jan of this year.
Is this the gentleman who inspired you to search for a relationship between the Fibonacci sequence and stock prices?

Phlegmy , don't use a mocking tone when you talk about something that you have no idea about.
Just yesterday, I made over $1.5k using fibonacci extensions. I didn't even have to monitor the position, just set the limit order.

Discovering yourself: A Teaching on Karma & your Mindstream Pxlw1_Copy

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:05 pm

b_A wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Phlegmy , don't use a mocking tone when you talk about something that you have no idea about.
Just yesterday, I made over $1.5k using fibonacci extensions. I didn't even have to monitor the position, just set the limit order.
Discovering yourself: A Teaching on Karma & your Mindstream Full
http://postimg.org/image/hztv38m2t/full/
Congratulations on the 1.5k$ you made yesterday with the help of the Fibonacci sequence. No mocking tone here; I am as respectful of using the Fibonacci sequence to profit from the stock market as I am of driving a car over a lemon to derive benefits in life from that car. 

Did you find out what an investment banker is?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:12 pm

TERRIFIC!! Like it
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:17 pm

michelle2 wrote:
b_A wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Discovering yourself: A Teaching on Karma & your Mindstream Full
http://postimg.org/image/hztv38m2t/full/
Congratulations on the 1.5k$ you made yesterday with the help of the Fibonacci sequence. No mocking tone here; I am as respectful of using the Fibonacci sequence to profit from the stock market as I am of driving a car over a lemon to derive benefits in life from that car. 

Did you find out what an investment banker is?
No . Is it same as an out of work consultant/contractor who studied Chemical Engineering ?

Last edited by b_A on Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:19 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote: am deeply distrustful of all forms of god men, spiritual peddlers, pop psychologists, and self help books. have i missed anything?

God resides in our heart, that doesn't mean every bearded men and women in white should be worshipped.

Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down