Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Manipal Alumnus

4 posters

Go down

Another Manipal Alumnus Empty Another Manipal Alumnus

Post by indophile Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:33 am

After Satya Nadella it's Rajiv Suri, another Manipal graduate, to head an MNC (Nokia).

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140314/business-companies/article/mangalore-university-graduate-rajeev-suri-may-head-nokia

indophile

Back to top Go down

Another Manipal Alumnus Empty Re: Another Manipal Alumnus

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:59 am

indophile wrote:After Satya Nadella it's Rajiv Suri, another Manipal graduate, to head an MNC (Nokia).

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140314/business-companies/article/mangalore-university-graduate-rajeev-suri-may-head-nokia

Guess one should thank the business acumen of rajeev Suri's parents to "invest" in Rajeev Suri by sending him to MoneyPal.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate Dalit Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:02 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
indophile wrote:After Satya Nadella it's Rajiv Suri, another Manipal graduate, to head an MNC (Nokia).

Guess one should thank the business acumen of rajeev Suri's parents to "invest" in Rajeev Suri by sending him to MoneyPal.

Hallelujah Hallelujah! Jesus loves you too Saamiyaar. Come to Jesus and expiate your sins. Jesus loves you my child.

Ultimate Dalit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:11 am

Father Paul wrote:

Hallelujah Hallelujah! Jesus loves you too Saamiyaar. Come to Jesus and expiate your sins. Jesus loves you my child.

Focus on your mushroom father.
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:16 am

Father Paul wrote:

Hallelujah Hallelujah! Jesus loves you too Saamiyaar. Come to Jesus and expiate your sins. Jesus loves you my child.[/quote]

Hm...even here you have no originality and have to imitate some other book character.

Gave you a fantastic title and you can as well use that as your handle: Maulana Rashmunullah

Try that and you just might become so famous, Doggy Raja, and Prince Shezada and other Pseudo Islamis might even quote you.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate Dalit Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:29 am

Father Paul wrote:

Hm...even here you have no originality and have to imitate some other book character.

Gave you a fantastic title and you can as well use that as your handle: Maulana Rashmunullah

Try that and you just might become so famous, Doggy Raja, and Prince Shezada and other Pseudo Islamis might even quote you.

Jesus loves you my child. Spit away your inner anger and frustration and come to the kingdom of Jesus.

Ultimate Dalit

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Is it business acumen, or the 50+ % reservations for assorted categories of scheduled castes, creeds, BCs, OBCs, OOBCs, Underclass Dalits, Creamy layer Dalits, Nepalies, Ceylonese, Bangladeshis, and may be even Pakistanies? Not enough room may be left for training merit, and those blessed with merit and money seek other avenues.  

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:20 pm

indophile wrote:
Is it business acumen, or the 50+ % reservations for assorted categories of scheduled castes, creeds, BCs, OBCs, OOBCs, Underclass Dalits, Creamy layer Dalits, Nepalies, Ceylonese, Bangladeshis, and may be even Pakistanies? Not enough room may be left for training merit, and those blessed with merit and money seek other avenues.  

I know....I remember my dad telling me to study well as he could not afford donation or MoneyPal colleges. In TN, unless you are SC/ST there is no guarantee under open quota...Too many BC and OBS for the seats quotaa-ed.

But, luckily for him I never passed 10th grade and saved him some anxious moments.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down