Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill Maher roasts religions

+2
Rishi
Merlot Daruwala
6 posters

Go down

Bill Maher roasts religions Empty Bill Maher roasts religions

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:23 am

Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Bill Maher roasts religions Empty Re: Bill Maher roasts religions

Post by Rishi Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:30 am

>>>Then why do you go nuts when Saamiyaar roasts Islam?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:58 am

Rishi wrote:>>>Then why do you go nuts when Saamiyaar roasts Islam?

Consistency and Logic are not their forte - for the PseudoIslamis, including Maulana Gaywala and Rashmunullah.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Consistency and Logic are not their forte - for the PseudoIslamis, including Maulana Gaywala and Rashmunullah.

Uppili the Poopili, how about re-starting the 'Morning Coffee' threads in which you would collect philosophical scraps from various sites and then cut-paste them pretending as if these were your own original ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Uppili the Poopili, how about re-starting the 'Morning Coffee' threads in which you would collect philosophical scraps from various sites and then cut-paste them pretending as if these were your own original ideas.

I rest my case.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I rest my case.

Didn't you get caught with your pants down after someone gave the link to the article from where you had done your latest cut and paste job while pretending the post had been written by you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I rest my case.

Didn't you get caught with your pants down after someone gave the link to the article from where you had done your latest cut and paste job while pretending the post had been written by you?

douchemun, why do you post under various handles but add a disclaimer saying it's you? who are you playing that childish game with and why does it give you so much joy? and also why do you constantly pimp your pathetic website no one visits except for the mentally challenged queerbee?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:27 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I rest my case.

douchemun, why do you post under various handles but add a disclaimer saying it's you? who are you playing that childish game with and why does it give you so much joy? and also why do you constantly pimp your pathetic website no one visits except for the mentally challenged queerbee?

And why do you keep referring to me in a post script in all your posts? You need to get over the fact that your bum has been turned into a 'finely puréed pulp', first by Luke Warmus and later by me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I rest my case.

And why do you keep referring to me in a post script in all your posts? You need to get over the fact that your bum has been turned into a 'finely puréed pulp', first by Luke Warmus and later by me.

lol@you whining like a bitch and begging me to edit my sig

PS: what you ate isnt "pulp"

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I rest my case.

I am not begging, I am ridiculing your obsession with me which began after my size 12 boots turned your bum into a finely puréed pulp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I am not begging, I am ridiculing your obsession with me which began after my size 12 boots turned your bum into a finely puréed pulp.

you couldnt puree steamed carrots for your future offspring. you need to face what everyone else knows or suspects: you're a mentally challenged, incompetent phd candidate geek with zero social skills and a poor imagination

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

you couldnt puree steamed carrots for your future offspring. you need to face what everyone else knows or suspects: you're a mentally challenged, incompetent phd candidate geek with zero social skills and a poor imagination

Ever since Luke Warmus left the imprint of his boots on your bum you were never the same person again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Ever since Luke Warmus left the imprint of his boots on your bum you were never the same person again.

speaking of imprints, you ever look into why the palm imprints on malini's ass are larger than yours?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

speaking of imprints, you ever look into why the palm imprints on malini's ass are larger than yours?

flimflam2 wrote: I suppose, eyesight could be a factor in one's enjoyment of sex. if one had poor eyesight, for example, ugly women may become more bearable. and one's erection may not subside even while one is between vaaNi's hairy legs (about which propagandhi used to complain to women in sulekha's old chat room).

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:58 am

Unkil, poking fun of a religion requires a sense of humor. Upps Aunty's bigoted screeds drip of fear and hatred.

I don't know what is your definition of 'going nuts' - the only reaction he evokes is of derision. Its sorta hard to 'go nuts' based on derision.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:43 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

flimflam2 wrote: I suppose, eyesight could be a factor in one's enjoyment of sex. if one had poor eyesight, for example, ugly women may become more bearable. and one's erection may not subside even while one is between vaaNi's hairy legs (about which propagandhi used to complain to women in sulekha's old chat room).

douchemun has nothing to say other than quote his bum buddy the senile old fart. figures. probably why the neighbors are always at the window waiting for douchemun to leave home

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate Dalit Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:37 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

douchemun has nothing to say other than quote his bum buddy the senile old fart. figures. probably why the neighbors are always at the window waiting for douchemun to leave home

Propa , my child , considering that you are much older than Rashmun it does not behoove a person of your eminence to have fights with that whippersnapper.

Ultimate Dalit

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:42 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

hahaha.. pot calling the kettle black..'froggy croaky' baava wannabe iyer boy Razz what happened to that other (random video posting) CJ of your frat, ha ha ha  Razz 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:56 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

hahaha.. pot calling the kettle black..'froggy croaky' baava wannabe iyer boy Razz what happened to that other (random video posting) CJ of your frat, ha ha ha   Razz 

frogface chubsterappa mcstalkeran, why dont you ask whoever you are enquiring about directly? must be another hallmark WIB trait to refer to ppl indirectly, too scared to talk directly

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down