Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Propagandhi]

5 posters

Go down

[Propagandhi] Empty [Propagandhi]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:29 pm

Leave Pravalika alone if you know what's good for you.

Back to top Go down

[Propagandhi] Empty Re: [Propagandhi]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:32 pm

d
u
e
l

time!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:35 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:d
u
e
l

time!!!!

Duels are good for you. You should try them sometime and give some much needed exercise to your fat body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
u
e
l

time!!!!

Duels are good for you. You should try them sometime and give some much needed exercise to your fat body.

excellent advice! how many calories (from only their body) does one lose per duel, i.e. the one who stays alive? Let's calculate this together. How many duels will I need to live through, to lose like 25 lbs? And most importantly, WHO should I challenge for one?

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:Leave Pravalika alone if you know what's good for you.
what did propagandhi do to nanda?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:46 pm

michelle2 wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t21162p100-malaysian-airlines-flight#147405

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
u
e
l

time!!!!

excellent advice! how many calories (from only their body) does one lose per duel, i.e. the one who stays alive? Let's calculate this together. How many duels will I need to live through, to lose like 25 lbs? And most importantly, WHO should I challenge for one?

Consider fighting yourself. The more you fight the more calories you lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t21162p100-malaysian-airlines-flight#147405

Nothing too serious but I wanted to nip his misbehavior in the bud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
u
e
l

time!!!!

oh that's a bummer. i was really looking for a good exercise plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
u
e
l

time!!!!

Why is throwing punches and kicks at yourself in the mirror a bad exercise plan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Why is throwing punches and kicks at yourself in the mirror a bad exercise plan?

not sure the exact way to do it? Can you describe in detail? Do you punch and kick in the air while facing a mirror? Or do you punch and kick an object?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

not sure the exact way to do it? Can you describe in detail? Do you punch and kick in the air while facing a mirror? Or do you punch and kick an object?

The exercise is meant for fatsos who are unable to go running or even brisk walking lest their knee caps get affected due to the excess weight. You will just have to experiment punching and kicking in the air. Try to work up a sweat. Once you lose some weight you can go for a morning jog or walk which is what I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The exercise is meant for fatsos who are unable to go running or even brisk walking lest their knee caps get affected due to the excess weight. You will just have to experiment punching and kicking in the air. Try to work up a sweat. Once you lose some weight you can go for a morning jog or walk which is what I do.

sounds like a plan. so the punching and kicking in the air has to be infront of a mirror?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:12 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

sounds like a plan. so the punching and kicking in the air has to be infront of a mirror?

Just experiment. See what works for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

oh no no. Don't leave me hanging like that. Show me this duel experimental exercise with myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

oh no no. Don't leave me hanging like that. Show me this duel experimental exercise with myself.

While you are trying to knock off the excess fat, consider also visiting a shrink. Tell him that you have this habit of revealing private information of your acquaintances to your other acquaintances in your quest to feel self-important because of which many people you knew fairly well now tend to avoid you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

While you are trying to knock off the excess fat, consider also visiting a shrink. Tell him that you have this habit of revealing private information of your acquaintances to your other acquaintances in your quest to feel self-important because of which many people you knew fairly well now tend to avoid you.

wait... aren't you revealing a private info here yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:23 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

No I am not. You were the one who made private info public.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

can you tell me which private info i made public? maybe I can explain it then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:26 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

And give you an excuse to embarrass your former friends again? No thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

And give you an excuse to embarrass your former friends again? No thanks.

former friend? who? no i won't embarrass them, promise. If at all, I might clarify something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:48 pm

I will rip your headoff and shit down your neck, douchemun

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I will rip your headoff and shit down your neck, douchemun

These were the exact words of Tuppy Glossop to Gussie Fink Nottle when Gussie managed to win over the affections of Tuppy's fiancée ( in 'Right Ho Jeeves' I think). These are words of a desperado who knows he has lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:

These were the exact words of Tuppy Glossop to Gussie Fink Nottle when Gussie managed to win over the affections of Tuppy's fiancée ( in 'Right Ho Jeeves' I think).  These are words of a desperado who knows he has lost.
could someone tell me what a "headoff" is?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:24 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

These were the exact words of Tuppy Glossop to Gussie Fink Nottle when Gussie managed to win over the affections of Tuppy's fiancée ( in 'Right Ho Jeeves' I think).  These are words of a desperado who knows he has lost.
could someone tell me what a "headoff" is?

Propa chewed the space between 'head' and 'off'.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Hahaha just to hear those names. Was Tuppy Honoria's brother?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:47 pm

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I think so. I love the names myself. Here are a few more:
Catsmeat Potter-Pirbright
Barmy Fotheringay Phipps
Bingo Little
Florence Craye
Reginald Jeeves
Aunt Agatha and Aunt Dahlia
Uncle Tom
Chef Anatole

Which was your favorite scene in the Jeeves books? Mine was the speech given by an inebriated Gussie Fink Nottle who was Chief Guest at the prize distribution ceremony of Market Snodsbury school.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:13 pm

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

no.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

no.

He is her cousin brother according to Wikipedia.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Acting as a knight in shining armor who rescues damsels in distress ?
That role doesn't suit you Rash.Doesn't suit you at all.
PN was not in distress in the post that you gave the link.

PS: The best role that suits you to the 'T' is the well dressed man in Delhi local bus pinching young women when nobody is looking.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

no.

He is her cousin brother according to Wikipedia.

there is no such thing as cousin brother. she is his cousin.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down