Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaswant Singh: One needs to distinguish between real BJP and fake BJP. Right now BJP has been taken over by outsiders

Go down

Jaswant Singh: One needs to distinguish between real BJP and fake BJP. Right now BJP has been taken over by outsiders Empty Jaswant Singh: One needs to distinguish between real BJP and fake BJP. Right now BJP has been taken over by outsiders

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:47 pm

On posters of Narendra Modi being torn up by Jaswant Singh's supporters in Rajasthan, the former Union Minister said, "If the posters are being torn up, then I think the party has to reflect deeply why is this happening.”

Singh said, "Throughout my political life I have worked for the welfare of the party according to what situations demand. I do not approve adjustment politics.”

The senior BJP leader had attacked the party leadership for denying him a ticket and said one needs to distinguish between the "real" and the "fake" BJP. He also alleged that the party has been taken over by "outsiders".

He has been demanding a party ticket from his home constituency of Barmer, saying this is his last election. He represented the Darjeeling constituency in the outgoing Lok Sabha, from where the party has nominated former Rajya Sabha member SS Ahluwalia.

Singh was a senior Minister in the Atal Bihari Vajpayee-led NDA government in which he held important portfolios of External Affairs, Defence and Finance.

http://post.jagran.com/jaswant-to-file-nomination-as-independent-tomorrow-son-seeks-months-leave-from-bjp-1395554909

Back to top Go down

Jaswant Singh: One needs to distinguish between real BJP and fake BJP. Right now BJP has been taken over by outsiders Empty Re: Jaswant Singh: One needs to distinguish between real BJP and fake BJP. Right now BJP has been taken over by outsiders

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:28 am

Didn't he also say, like Advani, that Jinnah (who demanded and created Pakistan for Muslims on religious grounds using the argument that Muslims can't live with Hindus) was a secularist?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Jaswant Singh: One needs to distinguish between real BJP and fake BJP. Right now BJP has been taken over by outsiders Empty Re: Jaswant Singh: One needs to distinguish between real BJP and fake BJP. Right now BJP has been taken over by outsiders

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:31 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Didn't he also say, like Advani, that Jinnah (who demanded and created Pakistan for Muslims on religious grounds using the argument that Muslims can't live with Hindus) was a secularist?

He may have said that Jinnah was secular in the early phase of his career but later turned communal. This is the well accepted scholarly view. I cannot confirm this since I have not read his book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down