Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hereby declare

2 posters

Go down

I hereby declare Empty I hereby declare

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:31 pm

I hero worship TS and QB. I always eagerly wait for their posts.

geek

Back to top Go down

I hereby declare Empty Re: I hereby declare

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:33 pm

do you also hero worship be nice please? as i recall you would always end up getting thrashed by BNP on the old sulekha forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:38 pm

do you hero worship qb? as I recall she always thrashed you by calling you half mullah on the old ch sulekha forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:do you hero worship qb? as I recall she always thrashed you by calling you half mullah on the old ch sulekha forum.

--> You are becoming delusional. QB was in fact thrashing you all the time. The reason for this was that she was angry with you because of your nature. QB and I had our differences long ago, but then we have enjoyed cordial relations for a long time.

--> Now, you were best friends with QB for more than six months. You regularly chatted with her. But then you stabbed her in the back by bitching her about her on CH and sharing things QB had told you in confidence on CH.

--> Anyone who is foolish enough to be friends with you should remember your history with QB and your potential of backstabbing and going public with anything said in private to you.

--> The fact that you are a bit of a lunatic is known to all those who know that one of the first things you did after coming to this site is register the handle QueenBee in your name to discourage QB from posting on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:46 pm

do you hero worship qb? yes or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I hero worship TS and QB. I always eagerly wait for their posts.

geek

[img]https://such.forumotion.com/I hereby declare Troll_10[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:do you hero worship qb? yes or no?

were you friends with QB for more than six months and then did you backstab her by revealing things she had told you in confidence on CH? Should anyone ever trust you based on your past history of backstabbing and bitching about your own friends?

Also, did you not register the handle QueenBee on this forum in order to discourage QB from posting on this forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:51 pm

seven wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:I hero worship TS and QB. I always eagerly wait for their posts.

geek

[img]https://such.forumotion.com/I hereby declare Troll_10[/img]

--> Sometimes the wannabe troll ends up with egg on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Did qb call you half mullah?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Did qb call you half mullah?

--> yes, in very few threads, but that was some years ago. We are on cordial terms now.

--> Did QB abuse over a long period of time right uptil when this forum was created? Did she not become abusive towards you when you betrayed her trust and backstabbed her by revealing things she had told you in private to everyone on Sulekha CH?

--> Also, did BNP call you Biharan? Did you repeatedly beg Sulekha moderators to ban BNP after she kept thrashing you?

--> Did you register the QueenBee handle on this site so as to discourage QB from posting on this forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:13 pm

geek
lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by gsip Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:21 pm

seven wrote:

geek

fecezfool hole mocking stoohpeed zeven. ze bakery searching foh har...

gsip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:21 pm

geek
When pigs fly! Good sarcasm TW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:

--> yes, in very few threads, but that was some years ago. We are on cordial terms now.

--> Did QB abuse over a long period of time right uptil when this forum was created? Did she not become abusive towards you when you betrayed her trust and backstabbed her by revealing things she had told you in private to everyone on Sulekha CH?

--> Also, did BNP call you Biharan? Did you repeatedly beg Sulekha moderators to ban BNP after she kept thrashing you?

--> Did you register the QueenBee handle on this site so as to discourage QB from posting on this forum?

do you hero worship qb?

Did Uppili call you rashmullah? Do you hero worship him?

Did Ab, md and I call you rashmunni? Do you hero worship us?

I read Rashmun logic somewhere. What is it?

Did max say you were dating an iyengarini?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:51 pm

gsip wrote:
seven wrote:

geek

fecezfool hole mocking stoohpeed zeven. ze bakery searching foh har...

hey guess wat, dept. of fat tongue syndrome called. They are looking for you!

why dont you say something to people who are feeding the troll and not carry messages for me Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

do you hero worship qb?

Did Uppili call you rashmullah? Do you hero worship him?

Did Ab, md and I call you rashmunni? Do you hero worship us?

I read Rashmun logic somewhere. What is it?

Did max say you were dating an iyengarini?

--> Did i not answer your question? Why not answer my questions before i answer your new questions? Are you scared of answering my questions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:04 pm

tracy will do what kamal taught her about fighting back in man's world and i will do what tracy taught here about tamashe.

**gone to make popcorn**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down