Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difference between an iSlamic MLA and a "Communal" MLA

2 posters

Go down

Difference between an iSlamic MLA and a "Communal" MLA Empty Difference between an iSlamic MLA and a "Communal" MLA

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am

Heeralal Regar allegedly made the comment while addressing a rally in Rajasthan's Tonk. "Sonia and Rahul Gandhi should be stripped off their clothes and sent back to Italy," he said.

Of course, said he had been misquoted.

"I have not taken any name. If anyone is hurt by my comments, I apologise," Regar said.

P.S. He must be an ardent reader of Maulana Rashmunullah's posts.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Difference between an iSlamic MLA and a "Communal" MLA Empty Re: Difference between an iSlamic MLA and a "Communal" MLA

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:18 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Heeralal Regar allegedly made the comment while addressing a rally in Rajasthan's Tonk.  "Sonia and Rahul Gandhi should be stripped off their clothes and sent back to Italy," he said.

"I have not taken any name. If anyone is hurt by my comments, I apologise," Regar said.

So who gets your vote, Aunty? The butcher or the molester? Oh wait. We know the answer to that one.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Difference between an iSlamic MLA and a "Communal" MLA Empty Re: Difference between an iSlamic MLA and a "Communal" MLA

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:31 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Heeralal Regar allegedly made the comment while addressing a rally in Rajasthan's Tonk.  "Sonia and Rahul Gandhi should be stripped off their clothes and sent back to Italy," he said.

So who gets your vote, Aunty? The butcher or the molester? Oh wait. We know the answer to that one.

Ahhh....this is what I call true gay love...jumping in to support the "partner" ....(not that there is anything wrong with that.... )

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down