Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hindi movie still. Translation please. Are they insulting Tamils?

+4
b_A
indophile
seven
Kayalvizhi
8 posters

Go down

Hindi movie still. Translation please. Are they insulting Tamils? Empty Hindi movie still. Translation please. Are they insulting Tamils?

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:02 pm

Hindi movie still.Translation please. Are they insulting Tamils?

Hindi movie still. Translation please. Are they insulting Tamils? 1970354_817958154885703_1549888294_n

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Hindi movie still. Translation please. Are they insulting Tamils? Empty Re: Hindi movie still. Translation please. Are they insulting Tamils?

Post by seven Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Well they are trying to.
But if you don't think being dark skinned is something to be looked down upon, then the joke is on them.

Chill kayalamma

seven

Back to top Go down

Hindi movie still. Translation please. Are they insulting Tamils? Empty Re: Hindi movie still. Translation please. Are they insulting Tamils?

Post by seven Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Oh and transition - please forgive me but not all Tamils are as fair (as the girl insulter's son is in love with)

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:17 pm

I don't feel like typing the context for her. Maybe I'll leave her to get angry about the 'insult'

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:24 pm

seven wrote:Oh and transition - please forgive me but not all Tamils are not as fair (as the girl insulter's son is in love with)

Replace struck out text with "90% of" and add "not" between "are" & "as"

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:34 pm

KV knows hindi very well and my advice to seven and Indo is to not feed the troll.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Hindi movie still.Translation please. Are they insulting Tamils?

Hindi movie still. Translation please. Are they insulting Tamils? 1970354_817958154885703_1549888294_n

>>>'pardon me but 90% of tamils have never heard of captain P'- there you go.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Hindi movie still.Translation please. Are they insulting Tamils?

The default answer is, "Yes they are always insulting Tamils". 

Where's the movie clip?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:08 pm

seven wrote:Well they are trying to.
But if you don't think being dark skinned is something to be looked down upon, then the joke is on them.

Chill kayalamma

The Naarthies think they are Pseudo whiltes and do look down on the dark-skinned Southies. This had happened to me with Naarthies more than with the Southern Texans and whites.

In any case, the white blondes like dark Southies - that is what matters most....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
seven wrote:Well they are trying to.

Chill kayalamma

The Naarthies think they are Pseudo whiltes and do look down on the dark-skinned Southies. This had happened to me with Naarthies more than with the Southern Texans and whites.

In any case, the white blondes like dark Southies - that is what matters most....Wink

aiyO saamiyarae. aren't you doing the same thing? dark blondes:) are irrelevant to you, and ...ahem...so clever of you to include both genders Wink 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down