Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election Commission bans Modi henchman Amit Shah from holding rallies and public meetings in Uttar Pradesh

Go down

Election Commission bans Modi henchman Amit Shah from holding rallies and public meetings in Uttar Pradesh Empty Election Commission bans Modi henchman Amit Shah from holding rallies and public meetings in Uttar Pradesh

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:29 am

Azam Khan also banned.

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/election-2014/election-commission-bans-azam-khan-and-amit-shah-s-rallies-in-uttar-pradesh-507423?pfrom=home-lateststories

Back to top Go down

Election Commission bans Modi henchman Amit Shah from holding rallies and public meetings in Uttar Pradesh Empty Re: Election Commission bans Modi henchman Amit Shah from holding rallies and public meetings in Uttar Pradesh

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:36 am

Let me clarify my CONdoubt.  Why isn't the heading of you post, "Election Commission bans Mulayam henchman Azam Khan from opening his foul mouth in Utter Pradesh"?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Election Commission bans Modi henchman Amit Shah from holding rallies and public meetings in Uttar Pradesh Empty Re: Election Commission bans Modi henchman Amit Shah from holding rallies and public meetings in Uttar Pradesh

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:39 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Let me clarify my CONdoubt.  Why isn't the heading of you post, "Election Commission bans Mulayam henchman Azam Khan from opening his foul mouth in Utter Pradesh"?

Amit Shah is the closest associate of Modi and Modi is as of today a much more significant national leader than Mulayam who is confined for the most part to UP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down