Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

malavika avinash

+6
Merlot Daruwala
Propagandhi711
Rekz
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
MaxEntropy_Man
10 posters

Go down

malavika avinash Empty malavika avinash

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:17 pm

was on the BBC world news this morning doing a hard sell for the BJP. surprised saffron ungiLs who faint at the mere sight of a mildly good looking woman who shares their political views haven't wetted their chaddis on these pages about her yet. very articulate. i'd even believe her if i didn't know better.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

malavika avinash Empty Re: malavika avinash

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:was on the BBC world news this morning doing a hard sell for the BJP. surprised saffron ungiLs who faint at the mere sight of a mildly good looking woman who shares their political views haven't wetted their chaddis on these pages about her yet. very articulate. i'd even believe her if i didn't know better.

Don't worry. Your friend Rushdie, another Convent school product, is also in the news ... he is going on anti-Modi campaign in England and probably will neutralize this woman's pro-Modi stand.  ... here is the link,
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/rushdie-anish-kapoor-lead-anti-narendra-modi-charge-in-uk-media/articleshow/33618881.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:was on the BBC world news this morning doing a hard sell for the BJP. surprised saffron ungiLs who faint at the mere sight of a mildly good looking woman who shares their political views haven't wetted their chaddis on these pages about her yet. very articulate. i'd even believe her if i didn't know better.

..She is a Lawyer - a good one with University rank before she became full time filmer...

I notice that there are quite a few smartie (Tamil) women with good professional degrees with university ranks.... (unlike the ones who come from Keral).

P.S. So is Malavika 38 or 42 ? that is my question.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:52 pm

Talk about megalomania!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Kinnera wrote:

Talk about megalomania!

Most of the actors are highly eccentric in nature,after they retire joining some political party is a safe bet for them...let's watch the drama.
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Rekz wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Talk about megalomania!

Most of the actors are highly eccentric in nature,after they retire joining some political party is a safe bet for them...let's watch the drama.
I was talking about the OP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:02 pm

maybe only fashion liberals that are conservative at heart find her attractive

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:07 am

I like the name Malavika. All the Malavikas I've met till date have been very good looking.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:48 am

What others finding attractive, is always interesting and sometimes makes us wonder:) 

Politics and Political affilations aside, I have watched her in a few tamil serials starring and produced by Radhika. She hardly stood out, was impressive..her voice was so monotonous and bland to watch..she has nice eyes but, not expressive. 

May be she is more impressive in issue-oriented interviews..and she appeals/is attractive to men! 

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:20 am

Maria S wrote:What others finding attractive, is always interesting and sometimes makes us wonder:) 

Politics and Political affilations aside, I have watched her in a few tamil serials starring and produced by Radhika. She hardly stood out, was impressive..her voice was so monotonous and bland to watch..she has nice eyes but, not expressive. 

May be she is more impressive in issue-oriented interviews..and she appeals/is attractive to men! 

i never said anything about finding her attractive. i said saffron ungiLs and unkAls will. my curiosity was piqued after listening to her on BBC radio yesterday after which i googled. i don't watch tamil TV serials.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:37 am

Sure, it is possible!

My point was that she may be appealing to some..but, not sure if she has enough charisma and charm to appeal to large groups...who knows..as a politician-spokesperson, she may develop into a good one (she got your attention:)

In general, don't you think that we can totally disagree with someone about their political views and affiliations and still find them attractive/appealing as a person- may be it's their physical attributes-charming persona-sense of humor etc? 

I disagreed with Pres. George W. Bush most of the time (Iraq war, was outrageous)..but, he has great charm (folksy charm) and charisma as a person-in person, his natural self-deprecating humor is nice. On the other hand, while I agree with Pres. Obama most of the time, and think he has a lot of charisma..don't think is personally charming..and his sense of humor (without speech writers) is not that great! 
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:50 am

*Tamil serials..I watch only Radhika's serials, when I can. They air late at night..and the main female characters in her serials are quite bold and progressive, always balancing family- work/careers, and interesting to watch (somewhat like old K. Balachander movies!) 

I hope Radhika never becomes "too" politically active...unfortunately, in balancing her own career/family..she is married to Sarathkumar, who is a great political leader "wannabe" (and not too great, imo!)..and he seems to pushing her into politics. Like Sivaji, again in my view..she is a one-of-a-kind brillant actress, and hope politics- does not ruin that. 
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:56 am

Maria
my senses tell me the same thing. It is not the rss wallahs who seem to have been smitten by the big eyes of malabika.
The denial actually is the finally proof. Let it go, Prof. It is alright.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:59 am

Smile

Good morning TBT!  
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:50 am

Maria S wrote:Smile

Good morning TBT!  

Talking about SunTV, they are screening old comedy movies on Sundays at 12 noon. Last week Kaadhalika neramilai, tomrrow "Mayabajar" (NTR, Ranga Rao, Gemini, Savithri) of "Kalyana Samaiyal Saadham" fame.

Actually, Telengana and Andhra should belong to TN just going by this movie....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:45 am

I missed your comments U!

Yes..I saw the commercials for Maya Bazaar..could not watch it..

Speaking of funny and family movies..thrilled to hear about comedy actor Vadivelu's return to the movies- imminent release of "Thenali Raman" tomorrow! After the black-listing, and political-personal vendettas against him, hope he has a great come back! In these times of high-tech and sophisticated movie making..this seems like simple and old-fashioned direct story-telling..but, I hope the movie is a big hit at the box office! 

*The heroine is cute..don't know who she is. 

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:58 am

M akka, you miss everyone else except me. just saying. I am also going to Google for Malavika avinash and thenali raman [vadivelu's movie?] and then I'll come back and comment.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:36 pm

I believe non-saffron ones here have already wetted their chaddis.

Can you share what you know and we don't. Even better... share with non-BJP parties to better their prospects.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Impedimenta wrote:M akka, you miss everyone else except me. just saying. I am also going to Google for Malavika avinash and thenali raman [vadivelu's movie?] and then I'll come back and comment.

I-ma,

Sure, I come by, when I miss everyone..but I miss YOU A LOT:)
And I like it a lot too..when someone is direct, and tells me when I may have overlooked them- demands attention:)  

These days, I read about tamil movies more than I really watch them..with social media...can't escape-help it! 

Hope you are doing well. Am sure you are quite busy. 

Always good to see you. take care.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum