Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Estern Ukraine: Is russia escalating tensions?

2 posters

Go down

Estern Ukraine: Is russia escalating tensions? Empty Estern Ukraine: Is russia escalating tensions?

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:58 am

There seems to be incident galore in Eatern Ukraine.  Protests, militant attacks, building takeovers.  Are these groundwork tactics for russian invasion? Is Putin so insulated that he fails to see his limitations?  

Putin may ride high in russia for few more months but russian economy will suffer soon and middle class will desert him. Unless Putin stops behaving like a drunken soldier, russia will end up with another street revolution throwing putin out. Months or years, I do not know. But Putin is overplaying his hand if pushes too far on ukraine.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Estern Ukraine: Is russia escalating tensions? Empty Re: Estern Ukraine: Is russia escalating tensions?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:09 am

truthbetold wrote:There seems to be incident galore in Eatern Ukraine.  Protests, militant attacks, building takeovers.  Are these groundwork tactics for russian invasion? Is Putin so insulated that he fails to see his limitations?  

Putin may ride high in russia for few more months but russian economy will suffer soon and middle class will desert him. Unless Putin stops behaving like a drunken soldier, russia will end up with another street revolution throwing putin out. Months or years, I do not know. But Putin is overplaying his hand if pushes too far on ukraine.

Please acknowledge the great prediction made by a "powerful" SaamiYaar when Ruskies were planning to interfere in Crimea.

I had given 3 months time. The West can't do shyt about it despite all the talk. Putin will swallow one after another. Expect Belarus to VOLUNTARILY merge with Ruskies in a year. Then the Estonis, Lithuania and Latvia will do what the Ruskies ask them even w/o joining them.

My big question is Will the Ruskies take over or not? - Finland.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down