Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the next PM of India be from UP?

3 posters

Go down

Will the next PM of India be from UP? Empty Will the next PM of India be from UP?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 am

Reports from UP are suggesting that there has been a brahmin-muslim-dalit consolidation behind Mayawati and that she is expected to win 35-40 Lok Sabha seats out of the 80 seats from UP. If this materializes she will have an opportunity to become PM with the support of Congress and some other parties.

Back to top Go down

Will the next PM of India be from UP? Empty Re: Will the next PM of India be from UP?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:24 am

Lovely! Looks like the whole of India will become BIMARU.

May be Kayar Vizhi is right. The whole of SI should save itself from Hindian and Italian influences.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Will the next PM of India be from UP? Empty Re: Will the next PM of India be from UP?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:27 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Lovely! Looks like the whole of India will become BIMARU.

May be Kayar Vizhi is right. The whole of SI should save itself from Hindian and Italian influences.

I have a good friend from Tamil Nadu who is a dalit and he told me he is proud of Mayawati at the time that she was CM of UP. I am guessing dalits across SI--who constitute 20% of the population--will also be proud of Mayawati becoming PM.

You are a telugu brahmin. Telugu brahmins constitute only 1% of the telugu population. You therefore constitute no vote bank. You are nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:33 am

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Lovely! Looks like the whole of India will become BIMARU.

I have a good friend from Tamil Nadu who is a dalit and he told me he is proud of Mayawati at the time that she was CM of UP. I am guessing dalits across SI--who constitute 20% of the population--will also be proud of Mayawati becoming PM.

You are a telugu brahmin. Telugu brahmins constitute only 1% of the telugu population. You therefore constitute no vote bank. You are nothing.
You are desperate! Are you shifting your loyalty from CON to the elephant?

You don't know much about Telugu Brahmins. They have been at the forefront of social reform.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:36 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You don't know much about Telugu Brahmins. They have been at the forefront of social reform.

i am for secularism. and i don't like fake secularism either. After what happened in Muzzaffarnagar, i don't care for Mulayam anymore. Mayawati, for all her faults, is clearly a far better administrator and the kind of violence that took place in Muzzaffarnagar would never have taken place if she would have been in power.

I would support a Cong-Mayawati (plus other allies) alliance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:41 am

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i am for secularism. and i don't like fake secularism either. After what happened in Muzzaffarnagar, i don't care for Mulayam anymore. Mayawati, for all her faults, is clearly a far better administrator and the kind of violence that took place in Muzzaffarnagar would never have taken place if she would have been in power.

May be you are supporting Maya because she is fielding several BIMARU Brahmins in this election. Apparently, some of them are mad that Modi (non-Brahmin) moved MM Joshi (Brahmin) to Kanpur from Varanasi. She is playing caste politics just like Laloo and Mulayam.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:44 am

Rashmun wrote:

You Sir, lie through your teeth. ALL the time.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:45 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

May be you are supporting Maya because she is fielding several BIMARU Brahmins in this election. Apparently, some of them are mad that Modi (non-Brahmin) moved MM Joshi (Brahmin) to Kanpur from Varanasi. She is playing caste politics just like Laloo and Mulayam.

of course she is playing caste politics by giving a lot of Lok Sabha tickets to brahmins just like Narendra Modi is playing caste politics by stitching up alliances with caste based parties like Apna Dal in UP (it represents the Kurmi caste), Ram Vilas Paswan in Bihar (represents dalit paswans), PMK in Tamil Nadu (represents Vanniyar caste) and so on. But my point is that she is a superior administrator in as much as she keeps a tight grip on the law and order situation whenever she is in power. And she goes after criminals and mafia dons. Crime rate in UP goes down whenever she is in power. It goes up when Mulayam and his party come to power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:07 am

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

of course she is playing caste politics by giving a lot of Lok Sabha tickets to brahmins just like Narendra Modi is playing caste politics by stitching up alliances with caste based parties like Apna Dal in UP (it represents the Kurmi caste), Ram Vilas Paswan in Bihar (represents dalit paswans), PMK in Tamil Nadu (represents Vanniyar caste) and so on. But my point is that she is a superior administrator in as much as she keeps a tight grip on the law and order situation whenever she is in power. And she goes after criminals and mafia dons. Crime rate in UP goes down whenever she is in power. It goes up when Mulayam and his party come to power.

i forgot: Yeddyurappa was brought back to the BJP because he is thought to have the support of a significant section of people of the Lingayat caste. Even though there are serious corruption allegations against him. In fact the Lokayukta of Karnataka, the highly respected Justice Santosh Hegde, had pronounced Yeddyurappa guilty of the charges after which Yeddy had to resign. Similarly, Sriramulu who is also believed to be highly corrupt and who is said to be very close to the Reddy Brothers was brought back to BJP because he is thought to have support amongst the Valmiki caste. Narendra Modi talks of fighting corruption, but as everyone can see this is mere lip service on his part.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:Reports from UP are suggesting that there has been a brahmin-muslim-dalit consolidation behind Mayawati and that she is expected to win 35-40 Lok Sabha seats out of the 80 seats from UP. If this materializes she will have an opportunity to become PM with the support of Congress and some other parties.

Now that the political pundit of SuCH with a stellar track record ( such as predicting Congress win in 4 out of 5 states that went to polls some time back) has given his first prediction , BJP can be assured of a sweep in UP.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:53 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Reports from UP are suggesting that there has been a brahmin-muslim-dalit consolidation behind Mayawati and that she is expected to win 35-40 Lok Sabha seats out of the 80 seats from UP. If this materializes she will have an opportunity to become PM with the support of Congress and some other parties.

Now that the political pundit of SuCH with a stellar track record ( such as predicting Congress win in 4 out of 5 states that went to polls some time back) has given his first prediction , BJP can be assured of a sweep in UP.

i never predicted Cong win in 4 out of 5 states. I said Cong will win in Assam, Delhi, and Chattisgarh and BJP will win in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. In Chattisgarh it was a very close fight and the vote percentage difference between Cong and BJP was something like one percent or less. In Delhi nobody had expected the AAP juggernaut, not even reputed opinion polls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Asking people to refrain from voting in favour of BJP, BSP supremo Mayawati today alleged that if the BJP came into power and Narendra Modi became the Prime Minister, the country would "stand ruined" with communal riots.

Addressing an election rally in the city's Rail Bazaar in Kanpur this afternoon for her party's candidates from Kanpur, Akbarpur and Misrikh seats, the Dalit leader took on BJP and its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi headlong.

Do not waste your votes by dividing it between Congress and Samajwadi Party, because it will directly benefit the BJP.

And, if that happens, BJP and Modi will come into power and "the country would stand ruined with communal riots" akin to the one in Gujarat in 2002, Mayawati alleged.

In her 30-minute speech, the BSP leader asked the Muslim electorate to play a decisive role in ensuring victory for her party and stopping BJP from coming at the Centre.

Attacking the SP-led state government, Mayawati alleged that in their regime, there is a rule of criminals, mafia and the corrupt and claimed that in her UP government law and order was maintained and no communal riots took place in that period.

The BSP leader also claimed that no other party has fielded as many Muslim and Brahmin candidates in the 80 Lok Sabha seats in the state as her party has.

Our party does not believe in discrimination unlike other parties, she alleged and added, BSP has fielded 19 candidates from the Muslim community and 21 from the Brahmins.

Congress and BJP both are parties for the rich and the capitalists and so if you want a party for the poor, vote for us (BSP), she said.

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/election-2014/country-will-be-ruined-with-riots-if-narendra-modi-becomes-pm-mayawati-510090?election_lhs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down