Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fakir Geelani on Modi

3 posters

Go down

Fakir Geelani on Modi Empty Fakir Geelani on Modi

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:25 pm

...“I told the men about Modi’s role as chief minister during the 2002 Gujarat riots and how 3,000 Muslims were massacred. I also conveyed to them that Modi can never show any softness or seriousness for a resolution of Kashmir,’’ he said.Geelani said he rejected the proposal and told them that Modi was an RSS man and followed the same ideology, and everyone was aware of the RSS and the Kashmir policy of the BJP, which Modi represented.

And this Fukur - the master of kashmir genocide - should apologize and worry about the 1.5 milion pandits he drove away and killed some 50,000 pandits.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Fakir Geelani on Modi Empty Re: Fakir Geelani on Modi

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Geelooni will come down from his high horses. Whether he makes a deal or not, Arun Jaitley already has a plan to deal with 370 without interfering with law. Modi, I'm sure is already having back channel talks with Sharif. I think, the J&K issue will be solved in 2 years as Modi will negotiate from a position of strength and Pakis will cooperate.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:23 pm

it's 1000 in western press, 2-3k per indian liberals, 3k+ per islamists..which is it and how many tailors were killed?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:41 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:it's 1000 in western press, 2-3k per indian liberals, 3k+ per islamists..which is it and how many tailors were killed?

Koran multiplies/divides by 10 depending on convenience. So it should be just 300 muslims killed in Gujarat.

I am tempted to "rule" on that number.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down