Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know a leader by his followers: Hindutva Goons attack female academic who wrote against Narendra Modi

2 posters

Go down

You know a leader by his followers: Hindutva Goons attack female academic who wrote against Narendra Modi Empty You know a leader by his followers: Hindutva Goons attack female academic who wrote against Narendra Modi

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:29 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/election-news/blog-attacked-on-twitter-for-my-column-on-modi-510479

Back to top Go down

You know a leader by his followers: Hindutva Goons attack female academic who wrote against Narendra Modi Empty Re: You know a leader by his followers: Hindutva Goons attack female academic who wrote against Narendra Modi

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:15 pm

" Many were sexist, calling me 'ugly and brown'; others denounced me as a jihadi who was part of an Islamic takeover of the world. 'Idiot commie'; 'retarded bitch'; 'white arselicking sepoy'; 'Congi-paid libtard'; 'anti-Hindu uneducated low-life rascal'...the list is amazing. One called for me to be subjected to Tarun Tejpal's fingers."

-> Surprise, Surprise, vocabulary mentioned above is very consistent with NRI patriot's language repertoire.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

You know a leader by his followers: Hindutva Goons attack female academic who wrote against Narendra Modi Empty Re: You know a leader by his followers: Hindutva Goons attack female academic who wrote against Narendra Modi

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:53 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:" Many were sexist, calling me 'ugly and brown'; others denounced me as a jihadi who was part of an Islamic takeover of the world. 'Idiot commie'; 'retarded bitch'; 'white arselicking sepoy'; 'Congi-paid libtard'; 'anti-Hindu uneducated low-life rascal'...the list is amazing. One called for me to be subjected to Tarun Tejpal's fingers."

-> Surprise, Surprise, vocabulary mentioned above is very consistent with NRI patriot's language repertoire.

Do you support banning NRA, Tea party supported, Koch-backed republicans from becoming Prez of US.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down