Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vinod Mehta: Sanjay Baru is a treacherous scumbag

2 posters

Go down

Vinod Mehta: Sanjay Baru is a treacherous scumbag Empty Vinod Mehta: Sanjay Baru is a treacherous scumbag

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Sanjaya Baru’s book, or “job application” as it is popularly being called, isn’t the first time he has applied for a job. A month or so before Congress came to power in the shock 2004 elections, Dr Baru wrote a strange article in The Indian Express eulogising Atal Behari Vajpayee and comparing him favourably to Nehru. Ironically, the job he eventually got was not in Vajpayee’s PMO but in the office of a Congress prime minister. From this position, between the years of 2004 and 2008 he ruthlessly embarked to implement his single-point agenda: create friction between Manmohan and Sonia.

There were at least three occasions when he was on the verge of being sacked. The party was putting immense pressure on Sonia telling her this “mischief maker” had to be removed. The book which is animated by a deep hatred for the ‘family’ (nothing wrong in that, we are all entitled to our loathings) is actually a stab in the back of Sonia Gandhi. It was she who saved him from the chop arguing that Manmohan, who has three daughters, treated Sanjay like the son he never had.

In one of my rare meetings with Sonia, I was surprised to discover how well she was info­r­med of Baru’s anti-party activities and his BJP tendencies. However, out of regard for the prime minister, she took no action. It is a decision she must be regretting. Incidentally, she also told me she was conscious of the opposition charge of backseat driving vis-a-vis the PM. “But I always arrive five minutes before he does at public functions, and I always leave after him,” she would say.

Early this week, when I went to a bookshop in Khan Market, I found they had placed Baru’s book on the ‘New Fiction’ counter. How appropriate.

http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?290329

Back to top Go down

Vinod Mehta: Sanjay Baru is a treacherous scumbag Empty Re: Vinod Mehta: Sanjay Baru is a treacherous scumbag

Post by b_A Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:Sanjaya Baru’s book, or “job application” as it is popularly being called, isn’t the first time he has applied for a job. A month or so before Congress came to power in the shock 2004 elections, Dr Baru wrote a strange article in The Indian Express eulogising Atal Behari Vajpayee and comparing him favourably to Nehru. Ironically, the job he eventually got was not in Vajpayee’s PMO but in the office of a Congress prime minister. From this position, between the years of 2004 and 2008 he ruthlessly embarked to implement his single-point agenda: create friction between Manmohan and Sonia.

There were at least three occasions when he was on the verge of being sacked. The party was putting immense pressure on Sonia telling her this “mischief maker” had to be removed. The book which is animated by a deep hatred for the ‘family’ (nothing wrong in that, we are all entitled to our loathings) is actually a stab in the back of Sonia Gandhi. It was she who saved him from the chop arguing that Manmohan, who has three daughters, treated Sanjay like the son he never had.

In one of my rare meetings with Sonia, I was surprised to discover how well she was info­r­med of Baru’s anti-party activities and his BJP tendencies. However, out of regard for the prime minister, she took no action. It is a decision she must be regretting. Incidentally, she also told me she was conscious of the opposition charge of backseat driving vis-a-vis the PM. “But I always arrive five minutes before he does at public functions, and I always leave after him,” she would say.

Early this week, when I went to a bookshop in Khan Market, I found they had placed Baru’s book on the ‘New Fiction’ counter. How appropriate.

So this guy gets to meet Sonia very very rarely and when he gets the chance he discusses about a then-nobody like Sanjay Baru.
Very believable, I must say.
Even more believable is Sonia's statement that because she arrives before him and leaves after him at public functions, so she was not doing backseat driving.
Do these people think that everyone else is blessed with as much IQ as Rashmun to decode their statements ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Vinod Mehta: Sanjay Baru is a treacherous scumbag Empty Re: Vinod Mehta: Sanjay Baru is a treacherous scumbag

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:24 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Sanjaya Baru’s book, or “job application” as it is popularly being called, isn’t the first time he has applied for a job. A month or so before Congress came to power in the shock 2004 elections, Dr Baru wrote a strange article in The Indian Express eulogising Atal Behari Vajpayee and comparing him favourably to Nehru. Ironically, the job he eventually got was not in Vajpayee’s PMO but in the office of a Congress prime minister. From this position, between the years of 2004 and 2008 he ruthlessly embarked to implement his single-point agenda: create friction between Manmohan and Sonia.

So this guy gets to meet Sonia very very rarely and when he gets the chance he discusses about a then-nobody like Sanjay Baru.
Even more believable is Sonia's statement that because she arrives before him and leaves after him at public functions, so she was not doing backseat driving.
Do these people think that everyone else is blessed with as much IQ as Rashmun to decode their statements ?

What Sonia means to say is that she has always respected the PM's dignity in public. If you remove that saffron Chaddi you are wearing you might be able to better understand what she is saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

What Sonia means to say is that she has always respected the PM's dignity in public. If you remove that saffron Chaddi you are wearing you might be able to better understand what she is saying.
If you truly believe that MMS had the real power in UPA Govt and not Sonia, my estimation of your IQ is way way way off mark.
Is IQ of a person always a positive number or is it possible for someone to have negative IQ ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:35 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

If you truly believe that MMS had the real power in UPA Govt and not Sonia, my estimation of your IQ is way way way off mark.
Is IQ of a person always a positive number or is it possible for someone to have negative IQ ?

Only a moron or a saffron lunatic will believe that UPA decisions like opening up of the economy which continued under MMS were Sonia's ideas and not Manmohan's. The fact is that they worked as a team. Montek Singh Ahluwalia is a Manmohan man, not a Sonia man.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Only a moron or a saffron lunatic will believe that UPA decisions like opening up of the economy which continued under MMS were Sonia's ideas and not Manmohan's. The fact is that they worked as a team. Montek Singh Ahluwalia is a Manmohan man, not a Sonia man.
Interesting. Now scientists can study "the" brain with negative IQ.
Reminds me of a telugu movie dialog. " నీ బుర్రని మ్యూజియం లోనూ , నిన్ను జూ లోను ఉంచాల్రొరేయ్."

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:06 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Reminds me of a telugu movie dialog. " నీ బుర్రని మ్యూజియం లోనూ , నిన్ను జూ లోను ఉంచాల్రొరేయ్."

Will they study your brain before or after a lobotomy? Please let us know.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Will they study your brain before or after a lobotomy? Please let us know.

You're missing the point as usual. There is nothing extraordianry about my brain. Your brain on the other hand is .........

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:55 pm

mehta is attacking sanjay Baru. Why? Because he cannot refute the facts presented by baru.
Sonia coming five min before pm is a symbol of respect? That proves how arrogant she is. That is required by Protocol.
The cheap comment about some guy placing baru's. Book in fiction tells you about his journalistic temprrment.
Mehta is an example of mercenary journalist paid to destort.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down