Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeb Bush

4 posters

Go down

Jeb Bush Empty Jeb Bush

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:43 pm

...I want him to run and he has my vote already, irrespective of who else is in the fray and whoever is the democratic nominee.

Hope he runs.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Jeb Bush Empty Re: Jeb Bush

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:30 pm

won't stand a chance against hillary.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:10 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:won't stand a chance against hillary.

naww.....she is very polarizing and Obama's goof up and the limping economic growth will work againt her.

Dems WILL lose if hillary is their nominee - which I doubt very much.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:13 pm

if hillary is the dem nominee she is your next president. there is no candidate better prepared than her for the job. if she is the democratic candidate, it really doesn't matter who the republican candidate is.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:33 pm

There is no way I would ever vote for another Dem. I refuse to pay more taxes to support a bunch of fat cats, lobbyists, and a myriad of government agencies. Not to mention lazy government workers and their pensions. Most of all, I refuse to support higher spending. Not because I have no sympathy for those genuinely in need but because I've seen first-hand how free handouts have messed up depressed areas of the country where women are having baby after baby to get free money. It only increases poverty and crime. That is NOT the solution.

It's sad that the only other alternative is another party that talks about reducing spending but ends up spending crazy amounts of money on wars. The Dems help create the poor and the Repubs send them to war. Who's helping whom here?

The rich get richer and the poor have children.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:59 am

Look who wants Dynasty politics in the USA:) 

Jeb Bush will be an okay candidate..but, he is not a great candidate and comes with his own family baggage. His artist-brother (!) who "appeared to be comical" (some intentional, some unintentional) while in reality -being extremely shrewd and politically cunning was far more charismatic as a candidate, even more than his father. And low-key Laura was far more popular than Columba..and Yes, spouses matter to get the Republican vote (esp. Southern women's vote in the primary!) 

Speaking of spouses..if Hillary decides to run, the only thing which can be an issue for her is - her health..if her health is fine, no matter who the Republican candidate is..I predict that she will win by a landslide, and do much better than Pres. Obama, who will be by her side - not to mention that mildly charismatic husband of hers (!) too who will be actively campaigning for her:-) And I may help too!

It will be a lot of fun to watch Hillary vs. Jeb! As we know, in most elections "personality/likeability of the leader" is a HUGE factor. 

Switching to Indian elections..as I said in another thread in TN it is Jayalalitha vs. Stalin..for the Indian-PM it's Narendra vs. Rahul..

John Oliver's funny take about how Americans are indifferent to the Indian elections:

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down