Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lalu Yadav: The Bihari is politically conscious. Bihar knows that if Modi comes to power the country could break into pieces

3 posters

Go down

Lalu Yadav: The Bihari is politically conscious. Bihar knows that if Modi comes to power the country could break into pieces Empty Lalu Yadav: The Bihari is politically conscious. Bihar knows that if Modi comes to power the country could break into pieces

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 8:10 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/main-issue-is-to-keep-people-like-modi-out-lalu-to-ndtv/319533?hp

Back to top Go down

Lalu Yadav: The Bihari is politically conscious. Bihar knows that if Modi comes to power the country could break into pieces Empty Re: Lalu Yadav: The Bihari is politically conscious. Bihar knows that if Modi comes to power the country could break into pieces

Post by truthbetold Thu May 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Rash

You are sinking man.  I read somewhere that Sonia and Rahul did not share dias with Laloo. Is that true? 

Now you are posting this lootmaar (plunderer) convicted corrupt haramkhor 's comments.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Lalu Yadav: The Bihari is politically conscious. Bihar knows that if Modi comes to power the country could break into pieces Empty Re: Lalu Yadav: The Bihari is politically conscious. Bihar knows that if Modi comes to power the country could break into pieces

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 8:30 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rash

You are sinking man.  I read somewhere that Sonia and Rahul did not share dias with Laloo. Is that true? 

Now you are posting this lootmaar (plunderer) convicted corrupt haramkhor 's comments.

If people accused of corruption are to be disqualified from politics, then what about
Jagan, Naidu, KCR, K'nidhi, JJ, Yeddyurappa, etc. so don't play the corruption card on me.

Also see this note by Subramaniam Swamy:
https://www.facebook.com/iSupportSwamy/posts/273746609465936?stream_ref=10

---

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu May 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:

If people accused of corruption are to be disqualified from politics, then what about
Jagan, Naidu, KCR, K'nidhi, JJ, Yeddyurappa, etc. so don't play the corruption card on me.

I know you are a little slow , so lets try it one more time , this time a little more slowly.

Is there a difference between a c c u s e d and c o n v i c t e d ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 8:56 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I know you are a little slow , so lets try it one more time  , this time a little more slowly.

Is there a difference between a c c u s e d and  c   o  n  v  i  c  t  e  d ?

He has only been convicted by the lower court. The case still needs to be heard by the high court and Supreme Court. Many BJP politicians and BJP allies are in the same boat. In fact one of the cabinet ministers in the Modi govt, Babu Bokhiriya , was convicted for doing illegal mining but Bohiriya continues to function as a minister in the Modi govt. So who is being slow now?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu May 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I know you are a little slow , so lets try it one more time  , this time a little more slowly.

He has only been convicted by the lower court. The case still needs to be heard by the high court and Supreme Court. Many BJP politicians and BJP allies are in the same boat. In fact one of the cabinet ministers in the Modi govt, Babu Bokhiriya , was convicted for doing illegal mining but Bohiriya continues to function as a minister in the Modi govt. So who is being slow now?

But did the names that you mentioned like Naidu, KCR etc , were they c o n v i c t e d ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:11 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

But did the names that you mentioned like Naidu, KCR etc , were they c o n v i c t e d ?

Yes. Yedyurappa was convicted by the Karnataka Lokayukta. Also Jagan has also been convicted by some court because of which he had to spend several months in jail and was finally released like Lalu was released.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu May 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Rash

In India those who were sent to jail, after Supreme court review , spend a large portion of their jail with wife in hospitals.  Try Sanjay Dutt name.  Legacy of congress mis rule.

So don't give me lower court crap.  If you even have an iota of integrety, you will agree Lalu is corrupt and guilty and convicted.  To push such a criminal loser as your icon, you are sinking fast.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Thu May 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yes. Yedyurappa was convicted by the Karnataka Lokayukta. Also Jagan has also been convicted by some court because of which he had to spend several months in jail and was finally released like Lalu was released.
Learn stuff before you post. Lokayuktas do not have powers to convict. That is exclusively in the domain of the courts.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:18 pm

In India those who were sent to jail, after Supreme court review , spend a large portion of their jail with wife in hospitals.  Try Sanjay Dutt name.  Legacy of congress mis rule.

So don't give me lower court crap.  If you even have an iota of integrety, you will agree Lalu is corrupt and guilty and convicted.  To push such a criminal loser as your icon, you are sinking fast.

Whatever corruption Lalu may have done is peanuts compared to the corruption of K'nidhi, JJ, Jagan, Naidu, Yeddyurappa, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Whatever corruption Lalu may have done is peanuts compared to the corruption of K'nidhi, JJ, Jagan, Naidu, Yeddyurappa, etc.

If u agree that crony capitalism is also a form of corruption. Then Modi is one of the most corrupt politicians for giving away thousands of acres of public land to his friend Adani for One rupee per square meter.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu May 01, 2014 9:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

If u agree that crony capitalism is also a form of corruption. Then Modi is one of the most corrupt politicians for giving away thousands of acres of public land to his friend Adani for One rupee per square meter.
Rash
Then tell diggy to arrest Modi and charge sheet him and convict him.  What is the point in whining in papers when Sonia is running the govt.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down