Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MT begs Andhra Muslims to vote for CONmen to save their deposits

3 posters

Go down

MT begs Andhra Muslims to vote for CONmen to save their deposits Empty MT begs Andhra Muslims to vote for CONmen to save their deposits

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 02, 2014 11:36 am

Sonia goes to Guntur to address the voters. I must say that she has guts!

However, her speech was scheduled in the Muslim College on Ponnur road (a small place) and there were several empty seats. It is obvious that even the Muslims (they are not a mall group in Guntur) are turning away from CONartists.

Whoever is dragged by her to file his nomination on a CON ticket, will lose his deposit.

Garibi Hatao.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140502/nation-current-affairs/article/low-turnout-sonia-gandhi%E2%80%99s-first-rally-seemandhra-post

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

MT begs Andhra Muslims to vote for CONmen to save their deposits Empty Re: MT begs Andhra Muslims to vote for CONmen to save their deposits

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 02, 2014 11:39 am

please tell me she said something about TDP and BJP being dangerous to the 'secular fabric' of the country.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

MT begs Andhra Muslims to vote for CONmen to save their deposits Empty Re: MT begs Andhra Muslims to vote for CONmen to save their deposits

Post by indophile Fri May 02, 2014 12:16 pm

And Guntur is the only place in India that I know that has a bazaar named after Jinnah with a statue of Quaid-e-Azam and all.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 02, 2014 1:32 pm

indophile wrote:And Guntur is the only place in India that I know that has a bazaar named after Jinnah with a statue of Quaid-e-Azam and all.
Jinnah market and Jinnah circle. The Muslims in Guntur are nicely integrated into the local community. If you want to buy the best "mirapa pallu" and "metta gongoora", Jinnah market is the place.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down