Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh...This is Super-O-super in Assam

2 posters

Go down

Oh...This is Super-O-super in Assam Empty Oh...This is Super-O-super in Assam

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 04, 2014 4:02 pm

.... The Assam government on Sunday was thinking of arming Bengali-speaking Muslims in Bodo areas with licensed guns and asked for applications from villagers

This is just fantastic. Not only the illegals are allowed to settle, given voter ID, ration card/Aadhar card now the CONGRESS (iSlam) wants to give them guns.

Of course, when there is a riot, they will blame Modi for the riot - only if Illegal mulsims are killed.

One question: If killing of 20 illegal muslims can start a flull-fledged riot, then it is true that there are millions of illegals in Assam/Bengal, and it is also true that to them only religion and religious connection matters irrespective of legality or nationality. Can this be called cross-border loyalty, the kind of which hindus are always suspicious of?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Oh...This is Super-O-super in Assam Empty Re: Oh...This is Super-O-super in Assam

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 04, 2014 4:47 pm

This also shows that Congress (i) cares for only muslims - legal/illegal does not matter - over SC/ST the category of Bodo Tribesmen.

Those intellectuals who blabber about white man decimation of Native americans, upper caste subjegation of Harijans, will be tongue tied bcz....bcz... we all know why....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Oh...This is Super-O-super in Assam Empty Re: Oh...This is Super-O-super in Assam

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Is this for real? OMG!!!! Where are all the pseudos of this forum? What do they have to say to this?

The govt of India giving arms to the 'Bengali-speaking muslims' is like giving arms to the talibans. It's disaster in the waiting. Can't believe the congress can act so dangerously just to get some muslim votes.

Look at the way they are carefully addressed as 'Bengali-speaking muslims' instead of being called Bangladeshi encroachers aka bangladeshi illegals aka bangladeshi muslims.

This is a clicking time bomb!

The congress is going to take the country to dogs. I hope Modi gets a full majority and becomes the PM. He is the only hope now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 6:39 pm

The Bengali speaking Muslims who are being armed are fighting against Bodos who wish to have a separate Bodoland carved out of India. Since the separatist Bodos are trying to do ethnic cleansing in their area it is appropriate for those who wish to fight the separatists to be armed by India. After all the Bodos are also receiving arms from somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:25 am

Rashmun wrote:The Bengali speaking Muslims who are being armed are fighting against Bodos who wish to have a separate Bodoland carved out of India. Since the separatist Bodos are trying to do ethnic cleansing in their area it is appropriate for those who wish to fight the separatists to be armed by India. After all the Bodos are also receiving arms from somewhere.
NDFB claims to be a representative of the Bodo people, who form around 10% of Assam's population. The main grievances of the group are the under-development in the region and the influx of immigrants. It aims to address these issues by seceding from India, and establishing a sovereign Bodoland.-wiki

So how does one address the problem? 1. Work on the development of the region 2. Stop the influx of the immigrants and possibly deport the ones already there

or

1. Neglect the region 2. Let the influx of illegal immigrants continue AND provide arms to them to fight the local rebels?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:54 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:The Bengali speaking Muslims who are being armed are fighting against Bodos who wish to have a separate Bodoland carved out of India. Since the separatist Bodos are trying to do ethnic cleansing in their area it is appropriate for those who wish to fight the separatists to be armed by India. After all the Bodos are also receiving arms from somewhere.
NDFB claims to be a representative of the Bodo people, who form around 10% of Assam's population. The main grievances of the group are the under-development in the region and the influx of immigrants. It aims to address these issues by seceding from India, and establishing a sovereign Bodoland.-wiki

So how does one address the problem? 1. Work on the development of the region 2. Stop the influx of the immigrants and possibly deport the ones already there

or

1. Neglect the region 2. Let the influx of illegal immigrants continue AND provide arms to them to fight the local rebels?

what about immigrants in Assam from Bengal, Bihar, Orissa, Jharkhand, etc.? As per my understanding Bodos want to get rid of them as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 05, 2014 7:58 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

or

what about immigrants in Assam from Bengal, Bihar, Orissa, Jharkhand, etc.? As per my understanding Bodos want to get rid of them as well.

people who move from one state to another are not considered immigrants. for example, when you lived in karnataka you were not considered an immigrant to karnataka.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 8:00 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

or

The immigrants from other parts of India to Assam are contributing to the development of the region. Actually, Bodos may be compared to the Shiva Sena and Raj Thackeray's MNS with the caveat that they seem to be getting arms from somewhere, possibly a foreign power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 8:00 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

or

people who move from one state to another are not considered immigrants. for example, when you lived in karnataka you were not considered an immigrant to karnataka.

ok, migrants.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

or

ok, migrants.

indians have a right to live wherever they want to within india. the constitution probably has a clause about freedom of movement (i haven't looked for it specifically, but i am sure it has it).  discussing the migration of indians within their own country on par with illegal immigrants from bangladesh is utterly silly.

we let you work and live free and unimpeded in bangalore. the migrants from bengal, bihar, and orrissa to assam have a right to expect the same.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 12:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

or

ok, migrants.

indians have a right to live wherever they want to within india. the constitution probably has a clause about freedom of movement (i haven't looked for it specifically, but i am sure it has it).  discussing the migration of indians within their own country on par with illegal immigrants from bangladesh is utterly silly.

we let you work and live free and unimpeded in bangalore. the migrants from bengal, bihar, and orrissa to assam have a right to expect the same.

except for my usage of the word immigrant instead of migrant i see no difference between our positions. Kinnera seemed to be under an illusion that there are Bodos and illegal immigrants in Assam while i am pointing out that many if not most of the 'outsiders' in Assam are migrants from other parts of India.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 05, 2014 12:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

ok, migrants.

except for my usage of the word immigrant instead of migrant i see no difference between our positions. Kinnera seemed to be under an illusion that there are Bodos and illegal immigrants in Assam while i am pointing out that many if not most of the 'outsiders' in Assam are migrants from other parts of India.

thanks for the clarification. your use of the word immigrant was confusing and i may have misunderstood you as a result.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 12:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:
The 'outsiders' don't come in drones and change the demography and politics of the region like the muslim immigrants from bangladesh ('bengali-speaking muslims') are doing. The bodos' gripe seems to be against them, not the 'outsiders'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
The 'outsiders' don't come in drones and change the demography and politics of the region like the muslim immigrants from bangladesh ('bengali-speaking muslims') are doing. The bodos' gripe seems to be against them, not the 'outsiders'.

i don't have much time for ignoramuses who wish to argue nonsense without being clued into the facts of what they are arguing about. But here is something to whet your appetite. Now do more research on your own.

---
ETHNIC violence in the northeastern States of Tripura and Assam claimed 56 lives within a span of 10 days in mid-January. The victims were Bengalis and Hindi-speaking Biharis and the killers were tribal extremists belonging to the National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) and the National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB).

http://www.frontline.in/static/html/fl1903/19030430.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 12:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i don't have much time for ignoramuses who wish to argue nonsense without being clued into the facts of what they are arguing about. But here is something to whet your appetite. Now do more research on your own.

---
ETHNIC violence in the northeastern States of Tripura and Assam claimed 56 lives within a span of 10 days in mid-January. The victims were Bengalis and Hindi-speaking Biharis and the killers were tribal extremists belonging to the National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) and the National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB).

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/in-kokrajhar-attack-bodo-rebels-singled-out-hindispeaking-persons/article5591071.ece

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 12:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

---

2002 article! bhesh!

the minute you start calling names is when you are losing  Smile. Anyway, have a fun day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

---

2002 article! bhesh!

the minute you start calling names is when you are losing  Smile. Anyway, have a fun day!

after giving the link to a 2002 article i followed up by giving a link to a 2014 article. Meaning the problem has existed for several years now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down