Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Kerala, Catholic Priest Arrested

3 posters

Go down

In Kerala, Catholic Priest Arrested  Empty In Kerala, Catholic Priest Arrested

Post by FluteHolder Mon May 05, 2014 3:59 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/in-kerala-catholic-priest-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-9-year-old-518501?pfrom=home-south

Thrissur:  A 44-year-old Catholic priest, who allegedly raped a 9-year-old girl in Thrissur, Kerala, has been arrested from Nagarcoil in Tamil Nadu. He had been on the run since April 25, after the girl's family registered a police complaint claiming the priest had sexually assaulted the girl several times in April.

According to the police, the girl was sexually assaulted by the priest thrice in April, after he promised to give her free robes for the Holy Communion. The priest allegedly also took nude photographs of the child on his mobile phone. 

The priest has been relieved of his duties by the Thrissur Arch Diocese.

The police have slapped charges under Section-376 (1) of the Indian Penal Code, Section-66 (a) of the IT Act and Section-4 of the Protection of Infants from Sexual Offences Act, 2012, apart from other provisions in the IPC, all of which are non-bailable clauses. 

Section-66 (E) of the IT Act has been invoked against the priest for allegedly photographing the girl.

-------------

From the comments:
Nazareth Jacob12 hours ago
Being a christian in Kerala has become a curse, I am one such cursed person, I have to by force pay a % of mine & my wife's salary to my parish priest otherwise we are not allowed to pray at the church and are being threatened with excomunication. On Sundays we are told to vote for only one particular party and not for any other, our minds and wealth is under their control. Conversion of poor other religious people is being done secretly and they tell in the open that you should be secular. I hope the governement will help the christians of Kerala from the tyranny of the church.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

In Kerala, Catholic Priest Arrested  Empty Re: In Kerala, Catholic Priest Arrested

Post by b_A Mon May 05, 2014 5:14 pm

He belongs to the vile one's Religion/caste/sub-caste . So he will ignore this news.

b_A

Back to top Go down

In Kerala, Catholic Priest Arrested  Empty Re: In Kerala, Catholic Priest Arrested

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 06, 2014 9:18 am

b_A wrote:He belongs to the vile one's Religion/caste/sub-caste . So he will ignore this news.

Nah. Nazranis consider themselves superior to Catholics.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down