Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modi shows CONmen how to play the CONgame.

5 posters

Go down

Modi shows CONmen how to play the CONgame. Empty Modi shows CONmen how to play the CONgame.

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue May 06, 2014 8:06 am

CONartists had been trying every trick in the book to malign Modi for the last 12 years but failed.

Yesterday, Modi took a word that Priyanka used (neech) and extracted political mileage that CONmen (and Mulayam and Mayawati) are scared of: consolidating the E-UP's BC vote bank!

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/narendra-modi-plays-caste-card-says-abuse-me-but-not-my-community/469940-37-64.html

Neech Garibi Hatao! LOL

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Modi shows CONmen how to play the CONgame. Empty Re: Modi shows CONmen how to play the CONgame.

Post by confuzzled dude Tue May 06, 2014 8:22 am

"Earlier in the day, Modi tweeted, "I have come from a low caste and that is the reason my opponents have accused me of playing low level politics. Some people might not appreciate but it is because of the sacrifice of the backward classes that this country has reached such heights."

Modi doing a Nixon again. What a sob S.O.B

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Modi shows CONmen how to play the CONgame. Empty Re: Modi shows CONmen how to play the CONgame.

Post by Idéfix Tue May 06, 2014 8:41 am

If Congresswallahs try to con the people, it is because that is their nature as CONwallahs. If Modi tries to con the people, it is to show CONwallahs how to play the CONgame. Thank you for that eye opening lesson guruvu gaaru.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue May 06, 2014 9:06 am

Idéfix wrote:If Congresswallahs try to con the people, it is because that is their nature as CONwallahs. If Modi tries to con the people, it is to show CONwallahs how to play the CONgame. Thank you for that eye opening lesson guruvu gaaru.
Not just you, Kapil Sibal was also very upset. He was having difficulty in controlling his anger. He was also upset that the "girl" and her father approached the SC to stop the govt (Sibal) from harassing them. Adding khaaram to he injury, Pawar and Omar also criticized Sibal. I wonder what his wife is saying to him these days (oops, nights).

Neech Garibi Hatao!

Neech Mango Men in Neech Banana Republic!

Sreshta Vaadra ji Zindabad.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 06, 2014 9:27 am

confuzzled dude wrote:"Earlier in the day, Modi tweeted, "I have come from a low caste and that is the reason my opponents have accused me of playing low level politics. Some people might not appreciate but it is because of the sacrifice of the backward classes that this country has reached such heights."

Modi doing a Nixon again. What a sob S.O.B

comrade working through the 4 stages of grief. must be the anger phase

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue May 06, 2014 9:43 am

Idéfix wrote:If Congresswallahs try to con the people, it is because that is their nature as CONwallahs. If Modi tries to con the people, it is to show CONwallahs how to play the CONgame. Thank you for that eye opening lesson guruvu gaaru.

It is an acceptable war time strategy to beat the enemy at his own game. If Modi continues this after winning elections and with opponents or situations having nothing to do with Congress then we can say that he converted to the other side i.e. made CONgame his nature. Not till then.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue May 06, 2014 9:57 am

Nirmala Sitaram has the right answer. She says that CONwallahs have been getting away with twisting what Modi says. For example, Modi referred to the arrogance of Rajiv in the way Kesri and Anjaiah were treated by him. Priyanka twisted that and invoked damage to her sentiment and insult to her great father. She also asked, "who is Irani". Priyanka has conveyed the impression that her dynastic background gives her a special status and she can look down at Irani and Modi. She walked into Modi's trap by then using the wrong word "neech". When Modi linked neech to BCs, the average BC compares Priyanka's behavior towards Irani and Modi to the word neech, and gets upset. Modi just facilitated that feeling among a significant group of voters. (CONartists actually do this on a chronic basis with Muslims, SC, etc.)

Neech BC Hatao

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue May 06, 2014 10:35 am

smArtha wrote:

It is an acceptable war time strategy to beat the enemy at his own game. If Modi continues this after winning elections and with opponents or situations having nothing to do with Congress then we can say that he converted to the other side i.e. made CONgame his nature. Not till then.
As guruvu-gaaru might lament from the spirituality-spouting side of his mouth: "ends justify means!"
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue May 06, 2014 11:46 am

Idéfix wrote:As guruvu-gaaru might lament from the spirituality-spouting side of his mouth: "ends justify means!"

That depends on if he is getting spiritual lessons from Ramayana or Mahabharata :-)

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue May 06, 2014 12:43 pm

Idéfix wrote:
smArtha wrote:

As guruvu-gaaru might lament from the spirituality-spouting side of his mouth: "ends justify means!"
It has been a good day so far. CONartists and sikular scientists are on a high alert!

Neech Garibi Hatao.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down