Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations TBT

+2
truthbetold
b_A
6 posters

Go down

Congratulations TBT Empty Congratulations TBT

Post by b_A Tue May 06, 2014 9:24 am

b_A

Back to top Go down

Congratulations TBT Empty Re: Congratulations TBT

Post by truthbetold Tue May 06, 2014 10:03 am

Did not see info you are commenting about. i will be unable to post till next week. no. no. Not election comm rules. life just got really busy.
i will follow up next week.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue May 06, 2014 10:34 am

truthbetold wrote:life just got really busy.

Ah, did your boss order you to count the bytes, center the titles, and format and generate six more reports on sales within 100 miles of Duluth, MN, for the marketing analyst on the 4th floor?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue May 06, 2014 10:51 am

swapna wrote:

Ah, did your boss order you to count the bytes, center the titles, and format and generate six more reports on sales within 100 miles of Duluth, MN, for the marketing analyst on the 4th floor?

Spoken like a true "I-cannot-so-I-mock" loser.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 10:53 am

b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:

Gulti does Ulti?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue May 06, 2014 11:05 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:

Gulti does Ulti?

Rashji ,
I wanted to ask you one question . Wikipedia says
"An upadhyay is specifically a professional teacher in the technical subjects of Vedanga". Is that true ?
Some dynasty supporting employer time stealers here definitely don't sound like professionals or teachers.
And when did you convert ? After watching that famous gangster movie 'Satya" by a Gulti director ?

Last edited by b_A on Tue May 06, 2014 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 11:07 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:

Gulti does Ulti?

Rashji ,
"An upadhyay is specifically a professional teacher in the technical subjects of Vedanga". Is that true ?
And when did you convert ? After watching that famous gangster movie 'Satya" by a Gulti director ?

I have no idea what you are ranting hysterically about.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue May 06, 2014 11:10 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:

Gulti does Ulti?

Rashji ,

Yeah , I was talking about someone who converted and who just steals employer's time and comes to his partner's aid even though his partner never reciprocates the favor. No wonder you have no idea about that fellow..

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 11:11 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Gulti does Ulti?

Rashji ,

Yeah , I was talking about someone who converted and who just steals employer's time and comes to his partner's aid even though his partner never reciprocates the favor. No wonder you have an idea.

You seem to be delusional.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 06, 2014 11:27 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Gulti does Ulti?

Rashji ,

Yeah , I was talking about someone who converted and who just steals employer's time and comes to his partner's aid even though his partner never reciprocates the favor. No wonder you have an idea.

You seem to be delusional.

you sound like one of my ex-bosses. even if he has nothing to add to discussion, he'd try to have the last word with meaningless statements, and 99 times out of hundred it made him look foolish and laughing stock of everyone else. he got laidoff in '08 and is still underemployed.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed May 07, 2014 11:47 am

swapna wrote:

I don't quite get these routine jabs at someone's livelihood. Are you suggesting that programmers are the lowest rung of any modern profession, don't know what you have against them. Wonder what would it take to gain your respect or impress you; A management position or CEO? even CEO is at the mercy of wall street/share holders. Not everyone could be an IIT-graduate-tenured-professor-at-MIT or an economics wizrd from U of Chicago. Whatever happened to the diginity of labor?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 07, 2014 12:02 pm

swapna wrote:

I thought he moved and he and I (now) live close by.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed May 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Just noticed thuse posts.

cd
you just wrote my thoughts. However you are a nice guy and used decent language. this scum bag does not deserve that respectful treatment.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed May 07, 2014 1:10 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:

I don't quite get these routine jabs at someone's livelihood. Are you suggesting that programmers are the lowest rung of any modern profession, don't know what you have against them. Wonder what would it take to gain your respect or impress you; A management position or CEO? even CEO is at the mercy of wall street/share holders. Not everyone could be an IIT-graduate-tenured-professor-at-MIT or an economics wizrd from U of Chicago . Whatever happened to the diginity of labor?
Who ? There are no such people in SuCH. No MIT professors . Not even close.
As for U of Chicago economic wizards , the vile one claims that his 'd' is a graduate student. That's all. No wizards there also.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 07, 2014 2:04 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:

I don't quite get these routine jabs at someone's livelihood. Are you suggesting that programmers are the lowest rung of any modern profession, don't know what you have against them. Wonder what would it take to gain your respect or impress you; A management position or CEO? even CEO is at the mercy of wall street/share holders. Not everyone could be an IIT-graduate-tenured-professor-at-MIT or an economics wizrd from U of Chicago. Whatever happened to the diginity of labor?

Or IIT-Graduate - IIM graduate - CEO - Multi-million $ looter - Jail term will certainly get Rev Flimmy Iyer's respect.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down