Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the fairness of sharia law

2 posters

Go down

the fairness of sharia law Empty the fairness of sharia law

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 07, 2014 5:04 pm

so this ex-mistress of sultan of brunei writes an article that daily beast picked up. it's pedestrian but the comments themselves are interesting, especially the ones saying sharia law isnt all that bad. have a read, sounds like something our own comrade would write, complete with reference to the greatest terrorism of all: islamophobia.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/06/how-the-sultan-of-brunei-violated-his-sharia-law-with-me.html

sample comment:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 hours ago

Ummm.... I wanna ask to author: did you just tell people your story with sultan IN THE PAST? And did you think that you and sultan should be punished with Sharia law right now? 

C'mon, let's see the history about "sharia" in the first place: in Muhammad's era.
What about Umar bin Khattab? He was a cold-blooded assassin. And after sharia was implemented, did Muhammad tell his fellas to do qisash to Umar? No.
What about Khalid bin Walid? Same as Umar, he was the best soldier in Quraisy forces, killed Muslims and people in the past. Did Muhammad punished him after he implemented sharia? Once again, No.
When people doing something very very bad in the place where no sharia law implemented, they can't be punished when sharia law is implemented. Including non-Muslims. 
Let's make an example: people had sex in the country where sharia law not implemented.
IF sharia law is implemented in that country by new government, did those people will be punished soon enough? No.
They had to understand the "game rules" first.
Sharia government would give the education first to their people about the rules.
Then, if people still "going rogue" and doing something violating the law, sharia law is applied. That's how the game rolling. There's no instant punishment, gov't has to educate their people first.
I hope this will give you enough explanation. Smile)
Oh, and as for you Islamophobes: I hope these words will be carved on your brain and give you a sweet dream. Hohoho. 
'bye. I'm just passing around. :p

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

the fairness of sharia law Empty Re: the fairness of sharia law

Post by Idéfix Wed May 07, 2014 5:10 pm

Excellent article. For a left-leaning take on stoning per the Sharia law, watch The Stoning of Soraya M. It is available on Netflix.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down