Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mamata continues her no holds barred attack on Modi: "Had i been in Delhi instead of Cong, i would have sent Modi to jail after tying a rope around his waist"

3 posters

Go down

Mamata continues her no holds barred attack on Modi: "Had i been in Delhi instead of Cong, i would have sent Modi to jail after tying a rope around his waist" Empty Mamata continues her no holds barred attack on Modi: "Had i been in Delhi instead of Cong, i would have sent Modi to jail after tying a rope around his waist"

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 10:42 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Congress-has-no-guts-would-have-sent-Narendra-Modi-to-jail-had-I-been-in-Delhi-Mamata-Banerjee/articleshow/34890892.cms

Back to top Go down

Mamata continues her no holds barred attack on Modi: "Had i been in Delhi instead of Cong, i would have sent Modi to jail after tying a rope around his waist" Empty Re: Mamata continues her no holds barred attack on Modi: "Had i been in Delhi instead of Cong, i would have sent Modi to jail after tying a rope around his waist"

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 10:54 am

My prediction: Mamata will agree to give support to a BJP led government on the condition that someone other than Modi be made the PM.

Back to top Go down

Mamata continues her no holds barred attack on Modi: "Had i been in Delhi instead of Cong, i would have sent Modi to jail after tying a rope around his waist" Empty Re: Mamata continues her no holds barred attack on Modi: "Had i been in Delhi instead of Cong, i would have sent Modi to jail after tying a rope around his waist"

Post by smArtha Fri May 09, 2014 10:57 am

Rashmun wrote:My prediction: Mamata will agree to give support to a BJP led government on the condition that someone other than Modi be made the PM.

My prediction: Modi will form a Govt without needing Mamata's support.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri May 09, 2014 2:26 pm

Think Rash-ji, think.
Why is Mamata attacking Modi ? BJP is not a player in WB.
Her only opponents are Leftists and Congress.
Her attacks are helping Modi in other states . So, both are getting the benefits.
Could there be a back room deal ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 2:31 pm

b_A wrote:Think Rash-ji, think.
Her attacks are helping Modi in other states . So, both are getting the benefits.

The final three phases of polling in West Bengal are all set for an exciting four-cornered contest with the BJP closing in on the Trinamool Congress’ traditional rivals — the Congress and Left Front.

In her public speeches Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has been going hammer and tongs at the Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi almost as much as she has attacked the CPI(M), indicating that the BJP has emerged as a powerful force. While the BJP polled 6.14% of the total votes in the State in the 2009 Lok Sabha election, share came down by two percentage points in the 2011 Assembly election.

Though the party’s share is expected to increase now, the significant question is which of the three main parties — the TMC, the CPI(M) or the Congress — will be most affected. Many in the BJP, and even in the TMC feel, that the ruling party in Bengal will be the worst affected, as it has the majority of the votes.

http://www.thehindu.com/elections/loksabha2014/rising-bjp-vote-share-may-hurt-trinamool/article5953961.ece

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri May 09, 2014 2:34 pm

b_A wrote:Think Rash-ji, think.

You are the one who needs to think.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down